LP Member Priority List!

anjum

Rank all the Linkin Park members in accordance to their importance in the band according to you, & hence form a priority list.

Just a fun thread. No offence to any of the member. Just wanted to know what ya think! :)

My List :

Mike > Chester > Rob > Joe > Brad > Dave

THIS

The only reason I put Brad before Chester is because he and Mike were the original founders of Xero, and Brad still largely contributes in the same ways Mike does, Chester has even said that LP is Mike and Brad's work. Chester's my favorite member, but Mike is obviously gonna be everyone's first because that's common sense.

Well, actually, you must be better than Brad, if he keeps asking you to play Faint for him...

Not true. Chester was the one that wanted me up their the second time. Brad was that hung out with me for a min or two after the show thanking me.

The only reason I put Brad before Chester is because he and Mike were the original founders of Xero, and Brad still largely contributes in the same ways Mike does, Chester has even said that LP is Mike and Brad's work. Chester's my favorite member, but Mike is obviously gonna be everyone's first because that's common sense.

IMO, Chester has to come first. chester is the one that made what Linkin Park is today. and yes Mike and brad and the rest of the band contributed ALOT to it.

Ask yourself would you still listen to linkin park if chester was replaced ?

so: Chester > Mike > Brad > Joe > Rob > Phoenix

Ask yourself would you still listen to linkin park if chester was replaced ?

Would you still listen to Linkin Park if Mike was replaced? Mike is as much irreplaceable as Chester is and at the same time, Mike is the member who represents the band to the fans and the press.

Would you still listen to Linkin Park if Mike was replaced? Mike is as much irreplaceable as Chester is and at the same time, Mike is the member who represents the band to the fans and the press.

True, i just don't agree with everyone putting mike first. :) when chester 'deserves' that spot as much as mike.

so its impossible to rank them. like you said theyre both irreplaceable.

• 4 weeks later...

True, i just don't agree with everyone putting mike first. :) when chester 'deserves' that spot as much as mike.

except Mike and Brad write most of the music. If they weren't there, there wouldn't be anything good for Chester to sing over.