What was the first LP show you attended?

Geki

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 26th, 2004 - Projekt Revolution in Darien, NY!

It was awesome, because lets face it, PR 04 was probably one of the best, if not the best, tours the band has ever done. I feel like I got jipped though, cause they didn't play A Place For My Head at that show, like they did all the one's after it. Oh well, its not like I actually noticed with the bitchin setlist they played on that tour.

Nov 9 2010 was the first concert ever of my life i came from india to see lp , i couldnt stay much longer wainally i saiting for 7 yrs it killed me so much , so did break the habit and saw them finally and it was with a M & G it was fu######in awesome to meet mike, chester , rob , hahn, brad , phi , it was amazing night , i won a JK street team shirt by answering the quiz sessions ;) meets super amazing hardcore Lp fans , my flag was hung on stage thnx to amit who helped to make it on stage , mike and the abnd mouthstruck by the flag :D IT was a mazing experience and thnx tom adam or whover the computer who picked me up for a M and g oppertunity :) in the first concert of my life ,Shook hands with lp band members , specially mike shinoda , mike congragulates me for cominga ll the way and the wait i had for years to see them :) , hugo , maurice , cory amazing lp staff down to earth, day afater gets to see lp again in London Lpu summit and meets the band again , rob and phi laugh " hey we remember u " :D rob " not u again" and smiles ;) meets super amazing hardcore Lp fans , Adam :) sings on the stage as a lpu jam session finalist thnx to cory who picked me up and gifted the lpu with a custom banner which was hung on the London O2 day two night on stage which was signed bty all LPU fans who came there+ Staff+ crew+ ADAM :) two amazing days in life :) great memories

flag on bham nov 9 th

Posted Image

banner on London o2 day two Nov 11 th

Posted Image

Edited by aravind221

Summer Sonic, Japan 2006.

Stockholm, Sweden, Solnahallen 2001 was supposed to be my first LP show, but it failed. :(

That's really cool that you got to go to a Summer Sonic 06 show. I love all the shows.

My first Concert with LP was in 1/21/2008 in Cologne and that was 3 Day's for my Birthday. At that Show they play "In Between" for the first time and I was really happy that I could see "A place for my Head" Live. So it was a really great day.^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Summer Sonic, Japan 2006.

Brilliant, this must have been awesome. Great setlist, great interaction with the crowd and Chester's voice was on top. The Summer Sonic Tour might be my favourite one they have ever done.

• 4 weeks later...

06/13/2008 Provinssirock Festival, Seinäjoki, Finland

What an amazing show from LP. I got a m&g pass and even before seeing them onstage for the first time I got to meet them... After 5 more shows I don't really remember much of that one, except that it was hot in the crowd and the pressure was killing me! This was their first show in Finland and I had started listening to LP in July 2007, so I felt very lucky.

Edited by diff

London O2 Arena, 29th February 2008.

My first ever gig... the first of many!

Think you mean January :)

Astoria 2007, was the best show ever! Small venue, crazy as fuck crowd. So many people nearly fell over during Faint. Everyone singing loud to PMA piano. Was really a unique show.