Rumor: Linkin Park in Transformers 3 ?

maik_gianino

i thought she dies?

i was hoping that would be the case ;) but i read online somewhere recently that she dumps sam? think it was in some long-ass interview with michael bay... would have to have a look for it

edit: found it!

Bay: She was in school, she now lives in Washington D.C. She worked for the English embassy as kind of an assistant. And [sam Witwicky] has been dumped, and I’m not going to tell you how they meet.

Source: http://collider.com/michael-bay-interview-...ay-visit/63824/

pretty insightful article in terms of the 3d shoot, etc, for those interested in that kind of thing :)

Edited by Narc85

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing... i don't see burning in the skies being the big lead song for the movie... do any of you?

The only thing it'd be good for in this movie is the closing credits. BitS does not have the energy for an action movie. I'm not even sure if any songs from ATS would fit the movie.

What I am sure of is that the transformers franchise is dead so why would LP bother?

The only thing it'd be good for in this movie is the closing credits. BitS does not have the energy for an action movie. I'm not even sure if any songs from ATS would fit the movie.

What I am sure of is that the transformers franchise is dead so why would LP bother?

hmmm i dunno... the end of BitS would make a good fit for the credits... but the beginning of the song just doesn't have that punch that WiD and ND gave the end of the first two transformers movies :(

oh i wouldn't say it was dead... despite the critical savaging RotF copped - it made more world-wide than the first one and is sitting in the top 20 of all time world-wide i think?

unless he makes a vast improvement over the second though - i see the third one making less... but then again it does have the 3D surcharge which always adds more box office dollars... ugh who knows! hehe

Hahaha..

I hope they won't but if they change it,make sure it something better to replace with..

for me,"Iridescent" is a great song and can be fit in the film..

I'm totally suprise if LP make a brand new song (or just a demo from ATS) to be use as a soundtrack in the Transformers 3..

:D

I consider Iridescent being in T3 to be excellent news. My reasoning?

If the song is in the movie, it will no doubt turn into a hit like What I've Done and New Divide did.

If it turns into a hit, they'll have to play it at every show!

Happy ducks all round :D

I love your train of reasoning. Indeed it's worth the suffering of seeing a classy LP song like Iridescent on Transformers if it means it becoming a permanent fixture on their setlist. Definitely a win. ;)

I consider Iridescent being in T3 to be excellent news. My reasoning?

If the song is in the movie, it will no doubt turn into a hit like What I've Done and New Divide did.

If it turns into a hit, they'll have to play it at every show!

Happy ducks all round :D

I like your reasoning too, its funny how big of a hit New Divide was. New Divide is the most watched Lp music video on linkinparktv, it blows the views of the other music videos away. I hope Iridescent becomes this succesfull