New LPTV - Middle East Tour

sckofelng

Cool that Brad is wearing a jew hat. He is jewish so it makes sense.

First of all its not called a 'jew hat' but a kippa or yarmulke.

Secondly the whole band were wearing one when they approached the western wall.

Posted Image ;)

Btw: Is Chester listening to the studio version of "Leave Out All The Rest" and is singing along to it at 4:58?

I think it's because Leave Out All The Rest was relatively unrehearsed and he messed up in Birmingham so he's probably trying to re-learn it? Birmingham was only 3 shows before this one.

I'm in the videooo! :D I'm the girl in the abu dhabi meet and greeet!! :D :D the greatest dayy of my life and now its on LPTV! i can't believe it XD ! I can't believe they put up the footage of me making phoenix wear the present i got him and of chester signing my HT EP and in the beginning when i was talking to phoenixx!!!! waited 7 years to see Linkin park live and when i do it goes up on LPTV-It's insaanee :D :D :D :D

The picture is from our Meet and Greet in abu dhabi where chester is signing my HT EP !!

post-2723-1294557707.jpg

I'm in the videooo! :D I'm the girl in the abu dhabi meet and greeet!! :D :D the greatest dayy of my life and now its on LPTV! i can't believe it XD ! I can't believe they put up the footage of me making phoenix wear the present i got him and of chester signing my HT EP and in the beginning when i was talking to phoenixx!!!! waited 7 years to see Linkin park live and when i do it goes up on LPTV-It's insaanee :D :D :D :D

The picture is from our Meet and Greet in abu dhabi where chester is signing my HT EP !!

That's wicked cool! For the record, i thought you stood out the moment you appeared on screen. Very collected. Congratulations on getting what you wanted after 7 long years. I don't know how you did it. I would have gone mad if i had to wait to see LP live for that long. I would probably have journeyed abroad. :lol:

This LPTV is in my top five.

First of all its not called a 'jew hat' but a kippa or yarmulke.

Secondly the whole band were wearing one when they approached the western wall.

First of all, that is exactly what it's called over here in Denmark, I have several jewish friends here who call it that in danish, so there's no reason to be nitpicking. Secondly, you have a good eye.

Edited by Fleur de Lys

Awesome! I also think you stood out in this episode :D I loved your present too, that was one of the highlights of this LPTV. The Meet and Greet looked like a lot of fun.

It is insane seeing yourself on LPTV! I'm in the London Summit videos haha :P