LP DLC Pack For Rock Band

hahninator

"unreleased"

lol :angry:

EDIT: On more serious terms, I'm actually surprised it's not the exact same pack that was on GH, especially the fact that it's not filled with ATS tracks.

Ive played all the ATS tracks on GHWOR and i was bored. Half of the notes were just pressing the button. Very boring. Hopefully these tracks will require a bit more skill...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive played all the ATS tracks on GHWOR and i was bored. Half of the notes were just pressing the button. Very boring. Hopefully these tracks will require a bit more skill...

Yeah, I can see that being a problem. :blink:

With all due respect, I don't think it will be any more complex. Place For My Head would win that over.

Edited by rav0k

Sorry guys. We might get these multitracks, but I really doubt it. I have been looking for 2 months now for the GH tracks and have found nothing. These will be even harder....

Theres actually a few people (two on this site I believe) which have the tracks but are being selfish and not sharing them. First thing I would of done is Post them. Remember, this site has giving you a heap of shit like She Couldn't and other cool stuff so you could at least share the tracks to a few members.

so do I. it's the instrumental multi-tracks that are the problem for whatever reason.

Yeah. Since they're not "Official" and "Unobtainable without having to download" tracks, would they be allowed to be posted here? Not to mention that they encourage fan remixes and awesome stuff like that :3

If I had the ability to get the multi tracks, I definitely would post them SOMEWHERE, and not be a douche keeping them to myself. Unfortunately, I don't. :(

Edited by adaminator1

Yeah. Since they're not "Official" and "Unobtainable without having to download" tracks, would they be allowed to be posted here? Not to mention that they encourage fan remixes and awesome stuff like that :3

Not allowed:

[...]

3. The audio of any performance used as the sound on officially released video material:

[...]

‘Multi-track’ instrumentals taken from officially released console, PC or Mac video games including but not limited to Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.

sorry bro, but rules are rules.

Complete awesomeness!!! I been waiting for this forever, I wish they would just release all their albums, but wow finally something. Now after this I want Faint, APFMH, Figure9 and a whole slew of more beautiful!! I am so excited wish it was getting released tomorrow though.

Astat is right, the more we crack the encrpytion, the harder it will get. But everyone loves a puzzle.

There is an easy way (make shift) to get each layer until then.

1.Turn off "miss sounds"

2. Turn off audience

3. Plug everything apart from what layer you want (vox for need something blowing into the mic thats unnoticable but make it vibrate, like putting it on your power supplyand have "vocal cancellation" option on)

4. Thats the best way to get each layer until encryption is solved.

After playing a few hours of these songs, I can say what Astat has said will make me believe that Harmonix change a bit of these songs to throw away the audio fans from taking the multi-tracks.

Each song sounds a bit difference from the original. Mostly due to the fact of adding the keyboard peripheral.

Certain sounds of the song get amped up to make the keys sound like a huge part of the song.

Now I have played each instrument in the game to hear the difference in the sounds for each and after playing as a Band. The little tweaks are still present.

Thers is nothing in here that ruins the songs but some might find it a bit odd.

For example SIB has the keys in the game sound a bit weird? Can describe it but once you play it or hear it you'll notice.

For ITE there is static around Mike verses to give a bit more sound effects for the visuals when playing the game.

In Numb chesters vocals get a little bit more reperated to where you can notice each layer of his parts, which is a plus when playing in Harmonies.

And for WID Mikes na-na-na's at the end are amped up a bit more to help with the Harmonies which is a plus for me.

All in all the songs work great in RB3.

Keyboards are amped a bit to make the player feel a bit more important. Lol

the guitar, bass are bit stale to play (but we all knew this) when coming into playing for RockBand3

Drums are what I enjoy, so they are great.

Voice is what I have been waiting for and these songs helps me with LP fix for RB.

That is all for now. Lol

i would have been able to play this last night - if it weren't for the fact that the "brand new" copy of the game i purchased from EBgames looked like this:

Posted Image

not happy at all - disc wouldn't even read. i've since purchased another copy today (and $10 cheaper) from JB Hi Fi and the disc looks much better

i would have been able to play this last night - if it weren't for the fact that the "brand new" copy of the game i purchased from EBgames looked like this:

Posted Image

not happy at all - disc wouldn't even read. i've since purchased another copy today (and $10 cheaper) from JB Hi Fi and the disc looks much better

Have i ever told you how much i love you?

How much from JB?