LPLive Shirts

hahninator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mark,

quick question:

I was looking at the rates for Fedex, and for you to ship 2 shirts to me would be about $15 or so. Also, I'm not sure exactly how I'd be able to get the package because I have a University Box (like a PO Box) and UPS is the only service that delivers other than USPS.

Is it possible to have them shipped a way other than Fedex? I don't need them on a deadline because I can't make it to any shows, I just can't be paying what I think it's gonna turn out costing.

Hey Mark,

quick question:

I was looking at the rates for Fedex, and for you to ship 2 shirts to me would be about $15 or so. Also, I'm not sure exactly how I'd be able to get the package because I have a University Box (like a PO Box) and UPS is the only service that delivers other than USPS.

Is it possible to have them shipped a way other than Fedex? I don't need them on a deadline because I can't make it to any shows, I just can't be paying what I think it's gonna turn out costing.

Absolutely. I can ship via UPS, USPS, etc. I'll actually propose those 3 when I email everyone. I have a PO box at my apartment at school too so I definitely can relate. UPS or USPS is no problem.

Did you bother to read the post above yours? Just wondering. B)

Absolutely did, I can still agree that the claim is too strong. The people who look at our shirts won't understand it, and might think we are a tad bit obsessed. That's a bad thing when you're trying to raise awareness about LPL (which is what shirts do, isn't it?). Edited by HybridThe0ry97

nice work, i want this grey one. but shipping from USA to Germany is too much for me. you say there would be a second printing round next year, would it be possible, to print some in europe?

we printed the staff shirts here in Germany, but one shirt was like 25€, but the more we buy the less it will be, if we order more than 10 it's already 21€ and so on ...

we printed the staff shirts here in Germany, but one shirt was like 25€, but the more we buy the less it will be, if we order more than 10 it's already 21€ and so on ...

in my town is company, where i could print some for 12€, maybe i could organize it for the european tour..

We have them made in the US because that's by far the cheapest way. I don't think it's that expensive to ship a shirt from the US to Europe.

ok, then i didn't understand the fedex and ups tool, how much is it to germany?

Absolutely did, I can still agree that the claim is too strong. The people who look at our shirts won't understand it, and might think we are a tad bit obsessed. That's a bad thing when you're trying to raise awareness about LPL (which is what shirts do, isn't it?).

I see your point. I was thinking these shirts would mostly be used for a live setting when going to a show and showing your support, but for someone wanting to wear it in school or something it could seem quite strange I suppose.

Sorry for my dick comment. lol