LPLive Shirts

hahninator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA!! Holy shit, what have I done?

I kinda started that, as a joke of course. Like.. Making a t-shirt isnt a revolutionary thing. I'm sure all the sites have thought about it one time or another. It just depends who actually continues with it.

Next time, laugh it off? :)

A good example: When we made the WIKI a few months ago, we got a text from Mark (Hahninator) saying that he was bummed we posted a Wiki first because Mark was working on an unannounced Wiki (meaning he told nobody and nobody knew before hand) for the next version of LPLive. Do you guys think I someone got inside Mark's brain to steal that idea too? Fuck.

I don't want to start fight or anything but this is totally not true. I think it was even Amanda who came up with the idea and she told me about the Wiki, probably a few other people as well, so some other people knew about it in fact. Just wanted to have that said.

We didn't announce it publically, that's right.

We still might do a Wiki sometime, but with the focus on all the live stuff, I think that fits our "profession" best and enough work I think. There's still a lot of stuff we just haven't found a way to put it on our site yet.

I wish we had an office or something where we all could work together.