Next LPU Summit in Chicago

Aiman

Well everyone, I was scrolling through the tour page on http://linkinpark.com/ when I noticed there was no meet and greet mentioned for the Chicago, IL show on January 26, 2011. I clicked on the show page and one user named SHELLSHOCK commented on a link he found:

http://lpu.linkinpark.com/summit-chicago/ This would make sense as Adam mentioned earlier that the next LPU Summit will be in the US.

So what you do think? Will the next LPU summit be in the Land of Linkin?

EDIT: It has been confirmed:

There is even a video from the official LPTV channel

I called this as soon as Adam said that it wouldn't be in LA.

Well, it does makes sense. It's just about in the center of the country and it's the third biggest city in the US. The only drawback is that it's on a Wednesday.

This is really cool. I was kinda hoping that it will be in NYC but at least I still got the meet and greet to go to. (If I make it) So I'm guessing that this is the only summit for the North American tour.

Edited by Holden

Jesus..

I just changed the ticket a little bit ago too, so if people reserved a ticket before I did that, their ticket won't work.

..and this is why people need to wait to take action with this until WE ANNOUNCE IT. It's not announced yet for a reason.

DO NOT PURCHASE OR RESERVE A TICKET YET!!!!

Edited by Adam

Jesus..

I just changed the ticket a little bit ago too, so if people reserved a ticket before I did that, their ticket won't work.

..and this is why people need to wait to take action with this until WE ANNOUNCE IT. It's not announced yet for a reason.

Is it okay if we reserved a Meet and Greet before it was announced? I got the topspin confirmation and everything.

Jesus..

Seeing how I am one of those who jumped on the wagon and already printed out the ticket, will I and the others who already did this be able to just print out the new one when its available or will we have to submit something to topspin?

Seeing how I am one of those who jumped on the wagon and already printed out the ticket, will I and the others who already did this be able to just print out the new one when its available or will we have to submit something to topspin?

whats your name? I'll check to see if you're ok. A few people reserved tickets after I made the changes.