Next LPU Summit in Chicago

Aiman

I'd totally make the 7(ish)-hour drive to Chicago for this if it was on a weekend, but as it is, it's just not feasible, as I'd probably have to request 2 or 3 days off from work to do it. It's very tempting, but I think I'm going to stick with the St. Paul show.

Wednesday was literally the ONLY day I couldn't make it because I have a Lab and another class I can't miss.

Going to hope they do this again when I can make it and have it be a bit closer (TEXAS). I would've put money on it that it would've been NYC since its a Friday and they have that weekend off.

Oh well I'm truly blessed to be going to the shows I am going to and I can't wait for them! I hope everyone who goes has an amazing time!

I begged for 1 more Summit and Pretty happy that there are new summits. But I only can afford a trip to Europe, which make me sad-sad-sad. Waiting for the next year with hope for summit in Europe (*oh, please, please, please, German, France, Poland, wherever is close to me*). For those who are going to Chicago: have a good time people!

I'd totally make the 7(ish)-hour drive to Chicago for this if it was on a weekend, but as it is, it's just not feasible, as I'd probably have to request 2 or 3 days off from work to do it. It's very tempting, but I think I'm going to stick with the St. Paul show.

The first thing I thought was:

FINALLY i´ll see Astat playing with LP!!!

If you went to the summit it´ll be much easier!!!

LEt´s hope in the St Paul show then...

Man, this is your biggest chance to play with Linkin Park, go to the summit, i wish you alot of luck!!! go for it, go, go!! =D