13.12.2010 - Melbourne, Australia (Night 2)

hahninator

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which should be accessible here:

any minute now.

i'm also going to leave burning in the skies uploading. i have to give you all an advanced warning - i only got the first minute or so of BITS on my good camera - the second half was captured with my iphone so pretty nasty audio quality, but gives you a good idea of how it was played live :)

enjoy guys, im off to get some sleep!

thanks so much, this live sounded epic :D

So Brad just play drums in Blackout ?

I like the live version but like 7/10...

About BITS, amazing song 10/10, Mike make the Guitar Solo. That is very important because the leader guitarrist is Brad...

I'm sorry, but Blackout blew away BITS live. There is so much energy in Blackout, I wanna mosh with someone! *reminds me of Church's video with Julien-K where he is moshing with the knife*

Edited by LPFreak64

So Brad just play drums in Blackout ?

I like the live version but like 7/10...

About BITS, amazing song 10/10, Mike make the Guitar Solo. That is very important because the leader guitarrist is Brad...

I think Brad play keyboard too on blackout

oh wait... was this the first show to be announced? if it was then yep, it has sold out - but i thought last night looked pretty much sold out so who knows!

Melbourne night 2 is definitely the sold out show but it was good to hear first night was pretty full as well.

ha. you were clearly at a different show to everyone else in melbourne. the feedback i could hear from anyone i walked by after the show was astounding to say the least. not to mention the number of NEW linkin park t-shirts i saw walking around melbourne CBD today would suggest you are in a minority with that opinion. chester's voice, as has always been, was absolutely incredible last night.

Were you at Festival Hall in 01?? If not you probably dont qualify to comment on the differences of the 2 shows. You would hope to sell a few T-shirts when you have 10+ thousand audience in attendance, and if you re read my post I didnt questions Chesters voice it was awesome and is one of the best in the Business, but when you crucify his voice by playing digital crap over the top of it like in Catalyst to me it makes completely no sense. I paid my money to go see them so I'm allowed my opinion.

Were you at Festival Hall in 01?? If not you probably dont qualify to comment on the differences of the 2 shows. You would hope to sell a few T-shirts when you have 10+ thousand audience in attendance, and if you re read my post I didnt questions Chesters voice it was awesome and is one of the best in the Business, but when you crucify his voice by playing digital crap over the top of it like in Catalyst to me it makes completely no sense. I paid my money to go see them so I'm allowed my opinion.

comon dude, you're being a little melodramatic... that was ONE song. the effects layered over his voice on it were barely noticeable anyways. all i'm saying is the general consensus seemed to be the polar opposite of your opinion. you're entitled to have one, as we all are... i'm just stating the fact that it is a minority opinion.