13.12.2010 - Melbourne, Australia (Night 2)

hahninator

Went last night they weren't a patch on what they were back in 01 at Festival Hall, just cant take to there new stuff Chester has one of the best voice's going round and they just want to crucify it by playing electronic rubbish over the top of it. Concert lacked atmosphere and energy 5/10 for me.

ha. you were clearly at a different show to everyone else in melbourne. the feedback i could hear from anyone i walked by after the show was astounding to say the least. not to mention the number of NEW linkin park t-shirts i saw walking around melbourne CBD today would suggest you are in a minority with that opinion. chester's voice, as has always been, was absolutely incredible last night.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Jizzing already.

Yeah, me too dude. Haha. Hopefully they play Burning, Blackout or even Robot Boy.

I won't ruin the surprise... but it starts with B lol! They've been rehearsing it all day and mike wasn't sure but we convinced him to play

Edited by Hawk

# I won't ruin the surprise... but it starts with B lol! They've been rehearsing it all day and mike wasn't sure but we convinced him to play 14 minutes ago via Echofon

# Ok, I can now reveal something different is being played tonight... Confirmed by Mike. I'll let you guys ponder! ;P

Start with B? Burning in the sky?

Possibilities:

By Myself

Breaking the Habit

Bleed It Out

Burning in the Skies

Blackout

Blackbirds

Bubbles

By_Myslf

Busta Rhymes?

LOL

So far it's the exact same setlist that has been played in Adelaide.

Edited by Hawk

I feel cheated. LOL. They play my two favorite songs in the same setlist that was played at my show, but they didn't play at my show.

Well at least we got something different, which normally doesn't happen in Adelaide. I had really been hoping for Blackout.

Curious how the rest of this Melbourne set will play out. Either it will be 1 song longer, or something else needs to be dropped.

Edited by Braininator