09.12.2010 - Hindmarsh, Australia

hahninator

Linkin Park plays their fourth show of the Australian Tour in Hindmarsh (aka Adelaide) at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on the 9th. This is show number 4 of 9 left for the band this year. Linkin Park last played at this venue in 2007 on the Australia / New Zealand Tour that year (show page here). At that show, Mike's guitar tech Kurt played Chester's guitar on 'Shadow Of The Day' due to Chester having a broken wrist.

The first three shows of the Australian Tour have had the exact same setlist, interestingly enough. What also is worth noting is that we've had reports from the first two shows in Boondall and Newcastle that the band was soundchecking at least parts of 'Burning In The Skies' and 'Blackout'. Now, this brings up several questions. Do you think we'll get either of those songs on this tour, or do you think the band will wait and play them in North America next year? Do you still think it's possible for Jay-Z to make an appearance on this tour? Maybe Sydney night 2?

Is anyone else waiting for them to break out 'Points Of Authority' in 2010? We all know it was on the setlist for London night 2, but was replaced with 'No More Sorrow' during the actual show. Will that come before the 2011 shows? Will the band play that other setlist that starts with 'Fallout' and 'The Catalyst' on this tour? Maybe at the second nights in Melbourne and Sydney? What do you all think?

So who's going to Adelaide/Hindmarsh? M&G for any of you? Anyone from LPLive wanting to play 'Faint' on guitar again, haha? After a day off, the Sydney show comes on the 11th, so stay tuned!

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches & Kings

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow

07. From The Inside

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

11. Iridescent

12. Numb

13. The Radiance (Live Version)

14. Leave Out All The Rest

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out (A Place For My Head verse 1 & bridge)

----------------

20. Empty Spaces

21. When They Come For Me

22. Crawling

23. New Divide

24. Faint (with a fan on guitar)

25. One Step Closer

A brand new setlist! What do you guys think?!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps maybe gearing up for the second sydney show? not too sure what to expect - except i believe we'll get setlist A on tonight's show too.

i should be able to tweet the setlist again - just depends on where our VIP tickets take us tonight - we're hoping to get onto the barrier at the front so that might be somewhat difficult to tweet in... but will do my best! otherwise i'm sure we'll end up seated.

talk to you all soon!

If you speak to Chester, make a reference to him not having a broken arm this time around. :)

I was thinking about that. I might do it.

"Hopefully you don't break your arm this time around". LOL

I don't think I will though.......

Edited by Hawk

I was thinking about that. I might do it.

"Hopefully you don't break your arm this time around". LOL

I don't think I will though.......

Haha do it man... When I was in Brisbane last week I heard Phoenix play Qwerty in soundcheck... So I asked him whether he was gonna bust it out in the show and Chester butted in and said yeah he's coming out for third encore.. just him while the band goes home... good m&g memories... Too bad I didn't get one for tonight aswell. Fingers crossed there will be a switch up though.

Haha do it man... When I was in Brisbane last week I heard Phoenix play Qwerty in soundcheck... So I asked him whether he was gonna bust it out in the show and Chester butted in and said yeah he's coming out for third encore.. just him while the band goes home... good m&g memories... Too bad I didn't get one for tonight aswell. Fingers crossed there will be a switch up though.

Haha sweet. I guess I will then.

See you at 4.

Or Maybe Blackout or BITS or QWERTY?

Reqium

W&K

Lying from You

Givin up

What Ive done

No More Sorrow

From The Inside

Jornada

WFTE

WJ&L

Iridescent

Numb

Radiance

LOATR

Fallout

Catalyst

Shadow

in the end

bleed it out

Edited by venom12

Now that's interesting. They played most of the encore songs and there's still no encore. Jay-Z, maybe? :rolleyes:

Thats what I was thinking.

Faint hasnt been played yet. They either dropped it. Encored it or Jigga What/Fainting it :P