LPU Summit In Sydney!

LPxDC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason you have to have a ticket to the show is because it's going to run through when doors open so you'll have to have a ticket to be in the venue. That's all.

As far as why it's on this date and not another... it's not as easy as just picking a date and saying we'll do it there. We have to coordinate with LOTS of people (band, crew, venue, staff) and it has to work for everyone.

Pez, PM me your email address and I'll look into your account issue.

Great news for the Australian fans! I had a feeling there would be an Australian Summit. Hope you guys have an amazing time although it will be hard to beat the awesomeness of the London Summit haha :P

The reason you have to have a ticket to the show is because it's going to run through when doors open so you'll have to have a ticket to be in the venue. That's all.

As far as why it's on this date and not another... it's not as easy as just picking a date and saying we'll do it there. We have to coordinate with LOTS of people (band, crew, venue, staff) and it has to work for everyone.

Pez, PM me your email address and I'll look into your account issue.

I hit ya with the PM, is it possible to adress this quickly so I don't miss out on a spot.

M&G Question, Sorry to be such a Pain in the ass.

But just Read the M&G guidelines and all. It says No Large items because you will be carrying it around. Well I want my guitar signed and Im cool with fact that I would have it on me all night. So am I aloud to bring it or nah?

Kudos to answers ;)

M&G Question, Sorry to be such a Pain in the ass.

But just Read the M&G guidelines and all. It says No Large items because you will be carrying it around. Well I want my guitar signed and Im cool with fact that I would have it on me all night. So am I aloud to bring it or nah?

Kudos to answers ;)

no guitars cause you can kill someone using it LOL If they allow you to get it into the venue, well, FAIL at confiscating all bottles XD

no guitars cause you can kill someone using it LOL If they allow you to get it into the venue, well, FAIL at confiscating all bottles XD

confiscating bottles is just a merchandising excuse. they want to sell u drinks inside so they can sell them more expensive :3, xD after all people always manage to introduce other solids that could be throw.

FML

All good. Back to the drawing board I guess. Thanks.

Great news for the Australian fans! I had a feeling there would be an Australian Summit. Hope you guys have an amazing time although it will be hard to beat the awesomeness of the London Summit haha :P

+1 :D , first is always first , yet Lp rocks , hope u guys have a great time ;) . i had my fukin best time of the year to stand on that stage and sing hell yeah!!!!!!!!! im greatful to lpu, lp always

Edited by aravind221

+1 :D , first is always first , yet Lp rocks , hope u guys have a great time ;) . i had my fukin best time of the year to stand on that stage and sing hell yeah!!!!!!!!! im greatful to lpu, lp always

As far as people playing instruments were ok, some fools didnt know the Faint words LOL just made idiots of themselves. I believe Rhoda was one who knew the words LOL And Alex. Thats all for London summit :)

As for Pez: great job man! You know how to "Act" on stage, not like "our" players in London :P Must have been the best day of your life huh?:D

Edited by michalangelo

Has any more info been released? All i got was a read me which has what to bring.

Problem is I didnt get a summit pass print out :(

really? geez dude, hope you get it sorted before the day! did they email you a receipt or something afterwards that has the link to the PDF? i remember this one being a little more tricky to find than the london one but i managed to get mine all printed ok?

really? geez dude, hope you get it sorted before the day! did they email you a receipt or something afterwards that has the link to the PDF? i remember this one being a little more tricky to find than the london one but i managed to get mine all printed ok?

Nah I havent worked it out. wheres Adam when ya need him. He knows and check that I secured my place but I just didnt get no paperwork.

Nah I havent worked it out. wheres Adam when ya need him. He knows and check that I secured my place but I just didnt get no paperwork.

You still have some time but if you still don't have a PDF Summit ticket then just take a print out of your LPUX receipt and ID. Some people did that at the London Summit. Email LPUHQ for help!

I'm really jealous; I wish they would do one in the USA. However, I think it'd get wayyyyy out of control.

They are doing one in the US, details should be coming soon. It won't get out of control if there are a limited amount of Summit tickets.

You still have some time but if you still don't have a PDF Summit ticket then just take a print out of your LPUX receipt and ID. Some people did that at the London Summit. Email LPUHQ for help!

They are doing one in the US, details should be coming soon. It won't get out of control if there are a limited amount of Summit tickets.

Can ya hit me with the email please :)