15.11.2010 - Tel Aviv, Israel

hahninator

Amazing show! First time in Israel, really a dream come true for us!

They put 2 flags of a mix of the LP sign on the Israeli flag (star of david) on stage.

Chester said: "you guys are Sababa" which is arabic for great, also used in Israeli slang.

A few wrong cords on some songs by brad and mike, and wrong lyrics by Chester, probably fixed on the DSP.

another thing about the DSP - I was asking the guys at the merchandise booth about buying the live show and they didn't know what I was talking about.

And of course No Women No Cry (Bob Marley) over "The Messenger" (before the first verse, brad started playing and then chester sang the chorus and the first verse for bob marley, then let the crowd sing the chorus, and then went into the first verse of The Messenger). You'll get that on Youtube pretty soon I believe.

Thank you so much for the info.

There it is-

:)

Im sorry its not the full song.. But it has the important parts ;)

Im also sorry for the bad quality.. As I said I have it in HD but it will take time to upload..

Thanks, will wait in HD, the song The Messenger.

I watched your video. I really liked it.

Now that i have access to a proper computer with a proper internet connection, I just wanted to say that...

THIS SHOW WAS FUCKING AMAZING!! :D :D

I had so much fun at that night, they are just awsome and hearing them live was really a dream coming true. One of the best nights of my life.

Have to say that "A place for my head" over BIO is sooooo fucking sick! It really is the pick of the concert IMO so it's very good to have it as a closer.

Huge Thanks LP for coming to Israel and another huge thanks for this special gift in the form of "No woman no cry". Sorry we didn't know the words of the second verse lol.

You guys rock! and please please come again, ASAP, and don't leave this night as a one time experience for us :)

Oh, and: I talked to pooch after the show, told him thanks personally for a great night and also

asked about the DSP - he said we should expect it in about 9 days...(that was on monday, the 15)

Another thing: Someone here talked about the special flag that was made for the band by a fan + given to them by him at the M&G and it was hung up at front of the stage for everyone to see. So for everybody that was curious, This is what the flag looked liked (picture taken fron the offical LP forum in israel and was originally uploaded by the fan who made the flag) :

Posted Image

Another thing 2:

One of the staff gave me after the show the show day's schedule, The one which the band and moslty that staff uses. I saw you collect stuff like that here to put on the show page so i'll upload it next weekend when i'll have a proper computer again (i'd do it now but i must go to sleep, it's 4:30 am here and i need to wake up at 07:50 :( )

That's it, good night all, have a great week :)

Like i promised, Here is the staff schedule for the show, with my ticket (that doesn't look so good after being folded in my wallet for too long lol) next to it:

Posted Image

I love the part of "Finally finally finally GO HOME". It shows that Tel Aviv was the last show on the first part of the tour and it really makes the schedule, which is usually something pretty standard i guess, special for me.

Edited by Arielbimba