13.11.2010 - Abu Dhabi, UAE

SpikeMinoda

Today Linkin Park plays their first ever show in Abu Dhabi, United Arabian Emirates. This is the first of two shows in the Middle East on the tour, with Tel Aviv, Israel following on the 15th. The band plays at the Yas Marina Circuit for the Formula 1 Grand Prix. It was originally thought that they'd be playing an abbreviated set but it's been confirmed that they are playing a full show today. This is I believe the first time the band has played in the Middle East.

The debuted at the last show of their European Tour in London a completely new setlist (show page here). Maybe this means now that they are going to rotate the setlist sat every show or even add more songs. They started to add songs at the Köln show (show page here). Because LPLive complained about not changing the set (topic here), LP did at least some small changes immediately. But since they played 2 nights in London as the last 2 shows of the European Tour, they decided to do something real special beside the first ever LPU Summit. They debuted the new setlist! So now we have 3 different setlists that they have played on this tour.

What do you guys think about which set that they are going play tonight in Abu Dhabi?

The normal set, the alternate set which was debuted at Köln, Germany or the new set of the second London show? Or is there still a chance to get other setlists?

Who is going to the show? Is someone giving live updates for this show? Does anyone know if there's an LPU M&G for this show?

One note that you should keep in mind is that 'Points Of Authority' was on the setlist for night 2 in London but was replaced at the last minute by 'No More Sorrow'. Do you think we'll get 'Points' added to the set by the end of the year? Or do you think we'll see another special treat, such as 'Leave Out All The Rest' (acoustic)?

SETLIST:

01. Fallout

02. The Catalyst

03. What I've Done

04. Papercut

05. Wretches And Kings

06. Lying From You

07. Given Up

08. No More Sorrow

09. From The Inside

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. Leave Out All The Rest

16. Shadow Of The Day

17. Crawling

18. In The End

19. Faint

--------------------------------

20. Empty Spaces

21. When They Come For Me

22. New Divide

23. Bleed It Out

24. One Step Closer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not going :\ way 2 Expensive

If LP come in BG i am rdy to pay even $200 to see them ..

I expect them to play the new setlist with no changes. The only disadvantage of it is the lack of The Requiem, but otherwise it's better than the other one (:

Edited by feelthless

I also don't like they dropped The Reqiuem, but the worst about the new set is: They dropped POA in the last minute -.- But I love the setlist so much, cause FTI finally came back :D A way too late, but better late then never :P

I love FTI so much, so I hope they will do more shows with this song in the setlist :)

I also don't like they dropped The Reqiuem, but the worst about the new set is: They dropped POA in the last minute -.- But I love the setlist so much, cause FTI finally came back :D A way too late, but better late then never :P

I love FTI so much, so I hope they will do more shows with this song in the setlist :)

Еxactly.. FTI is my favourite song and if The Requiem should be dropped, no matter how awesome it is, but FTI will be played instead - sure, why not (:

What time does the show start?

+1  :)

According to this website http://www.yasalam.ae/2010-event-info/event-calendar.aspx

Linkin Park will perform exclusively for F1™ ticket holders at the Yasalam After-Race Concerts, at Yas Arena, Yas Island Abu Dhabi on Saturday 13th November.Doors open at 7pm.

www.linkinpark.com

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS TO THE 2010 FORMULA 1™ ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX. www.yasmarinacircuit.ae

Venue: LIVE ON YAS ISLAND

Date: 13TH NOV 20:00

According to this website http://www.yasalam.ae/2010-event-info/event-calendar.aspx

Linkin Park will perform exclusively for F1™ ticket holders at the Yasalam After-Race Concerts, at Yas Arena, Yas Island Abu Dhabi on Saturday 13th November.Doors open at 7pm.

www.linkinpark.com

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS TO THE 2010 FORMULA 1™ ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX. www.yasmarinacircuit.ae

Venue: LIVE ON YAS ISLAND

Date: 13TH NOV 20:00

At what time will start the concert, GMT please ? 

show finished 30 min agov, same setlist as the London 11 novv, with fallout+catalyst opener and osc as closer. no points of authority, no more sorrow was played. also was at meetngreat, go my mtm signed) so excited, going to upload set list photo when reach home

show finished 30 min agov, same setlist as the London 11 novv, with fallout+catalyst opener and osc as closer. no points of authority, no more sorrow was played. also was at meetngreat, go my mtm signed) so excited, going to upload set list photo when reach home

Yes, awesome!

seriously, what the fuck is up with them not playing breaking the habit :(

seriously, what the fuck is up with all the complaining in the past three days.

In the past three days we've gotten demos, the best LPU event ever, and two great shows, and yet there's been so much bitching. x_x good lord.