13.11.2010 - Abu Dhabi, UAE

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On an off note, do you guys in the US supper F1??

Just curious

F1 isn't nearly as popular over here for a couple reasons, one being that NASCAR and IndyCar are huge here and kind of saturate the TV market (NASCAR alone gets coverage from ABC, ESPN, Fox, TNT, and SpeedTV at various points throughout the year), the other being that since the F1 series doesn't race in the U.S., a lot of the races end up airing really late at night/early in the morning because of the time difference.

It still has a pretty sizable following though, enough so that most of the races are televised live on SpeedTV.

F1 isn't nearly as popular over here for a couple reasons, one being that NASCAR and IndyCar are huge here and kind of saturate the TV market (NASCAR alone gets coverage from ABC, ESPN, Fox, TNT, and SpeedTV at various points throughout the year), the other being that since the F1 series doesn't race in the U.S., a lot of the races end up airing really late at night/early in the morning because of the time difference.

It still has a pretty sizable following though, enough so that most of the races are televised live on SpeedTV.

+ the last race in indianopolis was a disaster...

Youre welcome guys. Every time i saw setlist on the show pages, i thought: "Oh shit, that very rare-exlusive thing, how this guys manage to capture it". And then, i see this thing in M&G room, attached to the wall by tape, i thought, WTF?, it is just easily accessed by every1=) And dont you know guys, how soon the usually send out M&G photos?

Youre welcome guys. Every time i saw setlist on the show pages, i thought: "Oh shit, that very rare-exlusive thing, how this guys manage to capture it". And then, i see this thing in M&G room, attached to the wall by tape, i thought, WTF?, it is just easily accessed by every1=) And dont you know guys, how soon the usually send out M&G photos?

lol do you got a chance to get a guitar pick from the show? I didnt get any xD btw was there any LP merchandise?

Edited by wark