Berlin, o2 World 2010 Audio

Biel

Yeah, nice surprise! I'll upload a MP3 version once its done. :)

"dont know why i would scream when chester jumps down from stage to 1st row crowd if i was sitting right on the other side of the venue" xD

MP3 Audio (megaupload) | DOWNLOAD

FLAC Audio (megaupload) | DOWNLOAD

Took some time as the FLAC was untagged. The volume of the recording is a bit low, so crank up your speakers! It's a fairly good recording overall, especially considering it was recorded from the back of the hall.

Edited by Chesterchaz

Yeah, nice surprise! I'll upload a MP3 version once its done. :)

"dont know why i would scream when chester jumps down from stage to 1st row crowd if i was sitting right on the other side of the venue" xD

MP3 Audio (megaupload) | DOWNLOAD

Took some time as the FLAC was untagged. The volume of the recording is a bit low, so crank up your speakers! It's a fairly good recording overall, especially considering it was recorded from the back of the hall.

Can you upload the flac's?

and for the guys who are source collectors...

BlackChester.de for another bonus ;) Scroll down the first newspost

first newspost says:

BlackChester.de is back! // Juni 22nd, 2009 // 2 Comments » // Allgemein

Lange habt ihr gewartet. Nun ist es soweit. Vorerst ist BlackChester.de wieder online.

Bis die Seite komplett steht, wird es noch eine Weile dauern (Klausuren und Abistress ftw).

Aber ihr könnt euch freuen, es ist nur noch eine Frage der Zeit, bis die Seite wieder vollständig

und im neuen Design anzutreffen ist.

Euer Chester

LOL. Not the first. First as in most recent newspost and click on "Bonbon" right below the Berlin setlist.

Yeah, I actually knew that... It was fun to search for the actual first post on the site.

BTW, is it mp3 in archive?