20.10.2010 - Berlin, Germany

hahninator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why there was no change in the setlist, somebody knows? (I am disappointed in setlist) :(

For us maybe, but it's not boring at all if they played the set for the first time in europe and change it latet on. I think JanekZech said that Rob mentioned at the M&G that they'll play POA later on the tour.

Okay, just got back home...

First of all, "The Futureheads" were so bad, I didn't understand a single word they were saying. The new stage set up is pretty cool because of the huuuuge screen behind the band. The fact that Joe scretches the video is an amazing idea as well. Every time, he stops the speech, the person on the screen stops moving his mouth as well. It's difficult to describe but looks nice.

Alright, Linkin Park. The show was good, not more not less. These guys really know how to play their songs live, everything sounds perfect and I was surprised how good Chester sounded during songs I didn't like in 2008/2009 (Numb, Crawling...). The new stuff sounds great, especially "Wretches and Kings" (woah, so much energy) and "When They Come For Me".

Crowd was crazy, I didn't expect to see some circlepits at a Linkin Park show in 2010 :)

BUT: I heard the typical "Put 'em up. Sing it" during "Wretches and Kings", I head a "Sing it" during "No More Sorrow", I heard a "Let me hear you sing it" during "The Messenger", I heard one ~15 seconds speech right before "Bleed It out" and I heard 2 quiet "Thank you's" throughout the entire show... That was so disappointing for me. I payed 67 euroes for this ticket and I wanna get entertained. Not a single word about the crowd, the country, the continent, nothing.... I don't understand why they don't do this anymore... =/

Hamburg next Friday, maybe they'll talk more at this show but I highly doubt it...

Rob mentioned at the M&G that they'll play POA later on the tour.

I am encouraged by this, but perhaps we do not hear songs like: from the inside, somewhere i belong, leave out all the rest (this is all singles). I'm have already not talking about songs such as lying from you, a place for my head, My December, with you.

Generally spoken, I am disappointed in setlist. I hope that much will change in future on a concerts LP.(changes at least in three-five songs)

Love this setlist. Totally badass. Can't wait to see it live. I hope they rotate setlists though.

True, it is a good setlist. "Wretches and Kings" might be one of the best openers they have had. Now they only need to switch OSC and BIO, talk a little bit more and it would be very good :)

I dont know how you feel about it, but at almost every LP show I went to they didnt talk so much with the crowd.

Not like they do it in the US/CANADA...anyway it was the first EUROPE SHOW and you start complaining about rotating setlists -.-

DO you believe LP would play 15x (more/less) the exact same songs?

Just be patient and wait for it.

It was fucking awesome! Really the best night of my life.

First I thought no talking is bad but with this fucking badass performance they don't need talking. You could see that they had fun. It was just insane and the crowd went totally crazy. They were pushing like hell and there were some moshpits, too.

On Waiting For The End, the crowd was very loud, so Phoenix looked to Mike and his face was like "WTF?!" and then he laughed. Once again, it was awesome, and in my opinion they don't need to talk if they perform that badass.

The only talking was on Bleed It Out:

Mike: "So you had fun tonight?" *crowd: yeah!!!

"You want one more?" *crowd: (even louder) yeahH!!!

"Alright, I want every single person in here to put their hands up!"

Which was pretty cool.

Also, the atmosphere of the crowd was fucking awesome. They were really loud and on Bleed It Out, every single person had their hands up. (BIO just for example, I bet on the other songs too)

Edited by tschenneck

For us maybe, but it's not boring at all if they played the set for the first time in europe and change it latet on. I think JanekZech said that Rob mentioned at the M&G that they'll play POA later on the tour.

He promised me that they'd play it "later", I didn't exactly understand when though. But he promised it :)