11.10.2010 - Itú, Brazil

hahninator

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there!

few thing i'd like to add about the concert:

when i arrived at maeda farm in the morning i was freezing. while qotsa was playing (around 10pm) i almost got hypothermic. but after 11am untill around 4pm the sun was so hot that i got a sunburn on my chest. now i'm kinda tricolor. but it worths!

when lp started to play WID i thought 'OH COME ON I LOST MY CHANCE TO SEE BIO LIVE' cause i thought the setlist endind would be the same as buenos aires and santiago. but then they played BIO with that amazing BITS chorus!

i think i'm never gonna get my voice back... and the poor guy who was by my side probably has a hearing damage since last night...

plus, the crew from m&g were just amazing! it means a lot when people care about you the way they did to us.

Well, that's your opinion. I want them to say something and thats all.

Such as Chester saying "Happy Birthday man" in a concert on my birthday? (Granted I wasn't there, but got the concert from here xD )

Or from the Pittsburgh concert - "I heard fucking Pittsburgh knows how to fucking party! Am I right?" or

"I want you guys to sing with me on this, imagine you're downtown, at the pub, watching the Pirates, and they're fucking losing, so you have nothing better to do than sing karaoke to cheer yourself up" - which incidentally started a "Here we go Steelers" chant that crosses over from his spiel at the end of Don't Stay to the beginning of In Pieces.

Final example - Oklahoma City - Chaz was sick. Vocal quality wasn't good really at all in that concert. Still one of my favorites bc of the interaction between Chester and the crowd

Such as Chester saying "Happy Birthday man" in a concert on my birthday? (Granted I wasn't there, but got the concert from here xD )

Or from the Pittsburgh concert - "I heard fucking Pittsburgh knows how to fucking party! Am I right?" or

"I want you guys to sing with me on this, imagine you're downtown, at the pub, watching the Pirates, and they're fucking losing, so you have nothing better to do than sing karaoke to cheer yourself up" - which incidentally started a "Here we go Steelers" chant that crosses over from his spiel at the end of Don't Stay to the beginning of In Pieces.

Final example - Oklahoma City - Chaz was sick. Vocal quality wasn't good really at all in that concert. Still one of my favorites bc of the interaction between Chester and the crowd

kind of sarcasm? But yeah, I mean such things.

great show! i just waked up 03:30am, flight at 06:35am to São Paulo, than took a bus to maeda. 12:30am i was there, waited till 12:00pm and enjoyed this awesome show. Damn i was so tired, the food and drinks was too much expensive, that was what i hated about the festival. ok, this as an awesome show and i didn't sleep yet, hahaha

kind of sarcasm? But yeah, I mean such things.

Sorry, meant no sarcasm at all.

The birthday thing makes me clap like an idiot out of happiness every time I hear it, the Pittsburgh thing is awesome for my hometown, and the Oklahoma City one is just something else to me, some of the things he says gives me chills a little bit.

Sweet, they moved BIO to end the show. Already a massive improvement. WID closing just doesn't do it lol. Now the encore is MASSIVE. Easily the largest one they've ever had haha, pretty interesting.

Glad to see BIO getting messed with as usual. It's like their live playground on that song :P W&K sounds much better now (mainly the chorus). Show intro is still a bit odd with Joe scratching the speech, but it's cool.

i like lp to play set like this for some shows

01 : One Step Closer

02 : From The Inside

03 : Somewhere I Belong

04 : No More Sorrow

05 : Given Up

06 : Wretches And Kings

07 : Papercut

08 : Points Of Authority

09 : What I've Done

10 : Burning In The Skies

11 : Empty Spaces/When They Come For Me

12 : Jornada Del Muerto/Waiting For The End

13 : Wisdom, Justice, And Love/Iridescent

14 : Numb

15 : Shadow Of The Day

16 : Crawling

17 : In The End

18 : Bleed It Out

----------------------------

19 : The Messenger

20 : Breaking The Habit

-----------------------------

21 : Fallout/The Catalyst

22 : New Divide

23 : Faint

or

01 : No More Sorrow

02 : Given Up

03 : Wretches & Kings

04 : Papercut

05 : Points Of Authority

06 : New Divide

07 : Faint

08 : Somewhere I Belong

09 : Figure.09

10 : From The Inside

11 : When They Come For Me

12 : Numb

13 : Iridescent

14 : Breaking The Habit

15 : Waiting For The End

16 : Shadow Of The Day

17 : Crawling

18 : In The End

19 : Bleed It Out

-----------------------------------

20 : Fallout

21 : The Catalyst

22 : What I've Done

----------------------------------

23 : Blackout

24 : A Place For My Head

25 : One Step Closer

Edited by Qwerty95k

I found some videos here:

When They Come For Me:

The MSN:

New Divide:

W&K:

Waiting For The End:

The Catalyst:

This is the videos from crowd. The open channel Globo I told before, will broadcast some songs from LP and another shows of yesterday, around 2 AM in Brazil. *-*

watching/listening the video of WTCFM looks like Brad added Brazil in the megaphone speech

"Toda la gente en Brazil escúchame!"

thats so awesome, itd be awesome if he did that for every city they play in. toda la gente in Virginia, toda la gente en Berlin, toda la gente en California etc; thats definitely a neat idea. Reminds me of when Metallica plays seek and destroy

"scanning the scene in *insert city* tonight"

awesome lol

Reminds me of when Metallica plays seek and destroy

"scanning the scene in *insert city* tonight"

awesome lol

haha yes, Metallica is always a WIN live.

like Rock Am Ring 2008 before Seek And Destroy:

James: One more? *crowd flipping out*

No!

Do you need it? *crowd: yeah!!!*

You promise you gonna sing loud? *crowd: yeahh!!!*

Okay. It's, It's simple. This is from Kill Em' All, It's going SEEK AND DESTROOOOOOY!!!

so awesome :D

Edited by tschenneck

WOOOOT, how much houres left? Anybody going to record it?

Right now is 7 PM here. In 7 hours starts the special program about the 3rd SWU day. LP must be the last band shown...

And sorry, I don't have how to record it. I'm seeing some people say on the net they can record, so I'll wait 'til tomorrow to search for youtube/download links