Show in Brazil will be broadcasted

DecanoLP

I think this hasn't been posted before :)

LinkinPark:br is reporting LP's show in Brazil on October 11th will be broadcasted by an brazilian cable channel. You can find more information below, I don't understand a word of it...^^

Não vai ao SWU Music and Arts Festival? Então fique ligado: o Multishow exibirá os principais shows do evento, que acontece nos dias 9, 10 e 11 de outubro na Fazenda Maeda, em Itu, interior de São Paulo.

A abertura dos trabalhos, no dia 9 de outubro, acontece com a exibição do show do Rage Against The Machine. Essa é a primeira vez que o grupo vem ao Brasil e a primeira transmissão ao vivo de uma apresentação da banda.

No dia 10, o canal traz a exibição das apresentações de Joss Stone (os 30 minutos finais), Dave Matthews Band (exibição na íntegra) e Kings of Leon (os 45 minutos iniciais). A banda liderada pelos irmãos Followill vem ao Brasil no auge da sua carreira, com 7 milhões de discos vendidos somente com seu mais recente trabalho.

E se os dois primeiros dias já estavam incríveis, o último dia de SWU Music and Arts Festival no Multishow não fica atrás: Queens Of The Stone Age, Pixies e Linkin Park invadirão a sala da sua casa com seus shows transmitidos na íntegra.

Source: LinkinPark:br

Article translated to english:

Don't go to the SWU Music and Arts Festival? So stay tuned: Multishow will broadcast the main shows from the event, held on 9, 10 and October 11 at Fazenda Maeda, Itu, São Paulo.

The opening ceremony, on October 9, happens with the concert from Rage Against The Machine. This is the first time the group came to Brazil and the first live broadcast of a gig.

On day 10, the channel brings the performances of Joss Stone (the final 30 minutes), Dave Matthews Band (full broadcast) and Kings of Leon (the initial 45 minutes). The band led by the brothers Followill come to Brazil at the top of his career, with 7 million records sold only with his latest work.

And if the first two days were already amazing, the last day of SWU Music and Arts Festival in Multishow not far behind: Queens Of The Stone Age, Pixies and Linkin Park will be invading your living room with their shows broadcast in its entirety.

Holy shit that is so awesome. These crowds will blow the entire world tour to hell and back with how insane they'll be lol. I can't wait to see this. Hopefully the Brazilians aren't like they usually are and are like "OMG U CAN ONLY HAEV IT 4 ALL UR RARES ON UR TRADIN LIST!!11seven"

Holy shit that is so awesome. These crowds will blow the entire world tour to hell and back with how insane they'll be lol. I can't wait to see this. Hopefully the Brazilians aren't like they usually are and are like "OMG U CAN ONLY HAEV IT 4 ALL UR RARES ON UR TRADIN LIST!!11seven"

In the year 2004 at a concert LP in Brazil at the Stadium Morumbi, no way I know of incidents did not happen, why are you so expect that this year could something happen?  :huh:

In the year 2004 at a concert LP in Brazil at the Stadium Morumbi, no way I know of incidents did not happen, why are you so expect that this year could something happen?  :huh:

I'm not talking about incidents lol. I'm saying the crowds will be LOUD and AWESOME. Much more so than a regular LP show!

Okay...this has the potential to be a more epic broadcast than Rock Am Ring '04. There are a lot of factors that could negate that (audio/video quality of the broadcast, quality of the performance itself, choice of songs, whether or not Warner decides to block the broadcast like they have done so many times in the past), but just based on the size and energy of South American crowds at rock shows (I heard a report that the festival is expecting about 100,000 people a day), this could really end up being something that blows everybody away. I think the biggest letdown of the first Brazil show in 2004 was the lack of any real high quality recordings of it, this should easily make up for it.

Okay...this has the potential to be a more epic broadcast than Rock Am Ring '04. There are a lot of factors that could negate that (audio/video quality of the broadcast, quality of the performance itself, choice of songs, whether or not Warner decides to block the broadcast like they have done so many times in the past), but just based on the size and energy of South American crowds at rock shows (I heard a report that the festival is expecting about 100,000 people a day), this could really end up being something that blows everybody away. I think the biggest letdown of the first Brazil show in 2004 was the lack of any real high quality recordings of it, this should easily make up for it.

I doubt Warner will decids to block it. It was already annouced by the channel .. so probably they already set up a deal for transmiting it, do you agree? None channel should announce a broadcast before set a deal with the label and we are talking about a famous channel. The local choose for the festival have a capacity for around 200.000 people... In 2004 we had not good transmitions circulating around here, such as HD.

i'm very excited for the show, for the broadcast.. for all it hhaaa

I'm not talking about incidents lol. I'm saying the crowds will be LOUD and AWESOME. Much more so than a regular LP show!

But if the crowds will be LOUD and AWESOME. Much more so than a regular LP show, then is a high probability that might happen some sort of incident is not it ? ? ?  

LOL

Morumbi 2004 have about 90,000 peoples i was there

and dont see nothing of bad happened

south american crowd are insane but just for the band

we are not stupid guys lol

this show was perfect... nothing bad happened here.

just some hysteric girls (read: 12~15 years old) fainting when the show started! hahahahahaha

I doubt Warner will decids to block it. It was already annouced by the channel .. so probably they already set up a deal for transmiting it, do you agree? None channel should announce a broadcast before set a deal with the label and we are talking about a famous channel.

That happened many times in the past. Like Rock am Ring '07 was announced by MTV to be broadcasted live, didn't happen in the end.

Milton Keynes, was on the TV schedule as well and was canceled for known reason. We all know that nothing is really fixed there. I think the band/label can still change the conditions at any time. I know they broadcasted shows live in 07/08 but LP is also one of those bands that rather looks over the footage to decide what to be shown and what not. Like Rock am Ring 07 for example, many bands do that like Muse for example.

We dont get a lot on TV from LP, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen at all.

I'm just skeptic about this kind of stuff, especially with live broadcasts and full shows.

That happened many times in the past. Like Rock am Ring '07 was announced by MTV to be broadcasted live, didn't happen in the end.

Milton Keynes, was on the TV schedule as well and was canceled for known reason. We all know that nothing is really fixed there. I think the band/label can still change the conditions at any time. I know they broadcasted shows live in 07/08 but LP is also one of those bands that rather looks over the footage to decide what to be shown and what not. Like Rock am Ring 07 for example, many bands do that like Muse for example.

We dont get a lot on TV from LP, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen at all.

I'm just skeptic about this kind of stuff, especially with live broadcasts and full shows.

That's sad. Well, it might be broadcasted LIVE... so if the band prefer to watch their performance before releasing it on TV... i dont know how it will work.

Hope we can get the broadcast of this... since we didnt get it in 2004.

That's sad. Well, it might be broadcasted LIVE... so if the band prefer to watch their performance before releasing it on TV... i dont know how it will work.

Hope we can get the broadcast of this... since we didnt get it in 2004.

globo tv is very powerful, they will broadcast this liking or not