New LPU Updates

hahninator

Straight from the new LPUnderground email, and compiled by LPLive users 'BritneySpears' and 'Revolution1985', as well as site staff member 'Hahninator', the newest updates are listed below.

Songs From The Underground

Posted Image

The Songs From The Underground CD will be available this weekend at Best Buy stores.

"As promised, we're giving LPU members the first peak at the track listing for Songs From The Underground! The CD will only be available at select Best Buy locations and features never before released versions of "Hunger Strike" (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008) - Chris Cornell featuring Chester Bennington and "My December" (Live 2008)!

1. Announcement Service Public - LPU 6.0

2. Qwerty (Studio Version) - LPU 6.0

3. And One - LPU 1.0

4. Sold My Soul To Yo Mama - LPU 4.0

5. Dedicated (Demo 1999) - LPU 2.0

6. Hunger Strike (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008) = Chris Cornell featuring Chester Bennington - NEW

7. My December (Live 2008) - NEW

8. Part of Me - LPU 1.0"

Crawling (Live from PR08) Download

"Crawling" Live (featuring Chris Cornell) is now available for download as an exclusive perk of the LPU! We wanted current LPU members to be the FIRST to get access to this download so visit the "Free Audio" section at www.lpunderground.com/downloads.

This seems to be the remastered version by Pooch/Dylan for potential radio release (which turned out to not take place, but instead the song was used for this CD). I'm pretty sure it's from the Burgettstown show since 'Crawling' has that gap during the curse word. Unfortunately IT IS CENSORED! Anyone wanna take a shot at overdubbing a few curse words to uncensor it?

American Music Award Note From Brad

Congratulations to Linkin Park for winning an American Music Award for Favorite Artist, Alternative Rock Music! Below is a message from Brad:

Thank you SO much for your continued support of our band. We've been making music as Linkin Park for almost a decade, and, in that time, your collective dedication has never waned. We're so honored to have won an American Music Award last night, and are incredibly grateful to everyone who voted for us online. We worked for a year and a half to make Minutes to Midnight, and spent an additional eighteen months on tour supporting it. I hope you enjoy the album as much as I still do.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays.

BBB

Let's hear your opinion on all of this, LPLive!

I'm actually fairly impressed, though I may have swapped Qwerty (Studio) for the live version. And I would have taken Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Going Down (Live) from LPU 4.0 and put a LP/Jay-Z track from 6.0, removing the instrumental tracks. I think the mention of It's Goin' Down and a Jay-Z track would have really grabbed people. Otherwise it's pretty solid, especially for $5.99.

The had about 200 copies of SftU at my local Best Buy. I was surprised because I thought it was going to come out on Friday. Was only $5.99 but I passed - tracklisting is not impressive. Did pick up Road to Revolution which looks very impressive and will be viewing momentarily.

1. dedicated *

2. my december*

3. i sold my soul to you mama*

4. standing in the middle

5. qwerty*

6. announcement service public*

7. crawling - feat chris cornell

8. hunger strike - feat chester *

almost

1. Announcement Service Public - LPU 6.0

2. Qwerty (Studio Version) - LPU 6.0

3. And One - LPU 1.0

4. Sold My Soul To Yo Mama - LPU 4.0

5. Dedicated (Demo 1999) - LPU 2.0

6. Hunger Strike (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008) = Chris Cornell featuring Chester Bennington - NEW

7. My December (Live 2008) - NEW

8. Part of Me - LPU 1.0"

Edited by BritneySpears

The had about 200 copies of SftU at my local Best Buy. I was surprised because I thought it was going to come out on Friday. Was only $5.99 but I passed - tracklisting is not impressive. Did pick up Road to Revolution which looks very impressive and will be viewing momentarily.

I think maybe I'll check tomorrow at mine, maybe they put them out with the new CDs today by mistake? I think I'm gonna pickup Road to Revolution while it's still on sale. I like that they added And One and Part of Me - it makes me think they didn't forget about those songs. Though the real tracklist I care about is LPU 8, obviously. And I really though for a second you wrote "StfU", ha.

cool setlist

qwerty studio version ???

i wonder if its demo studio version or a new one....

It says LPU 6.0, so I would assume it's the same. Does anyone know if the tracklist on the physical CD list the years like the tracklist posted?

Edited by letdownagain

Has anything been said about in being released online (though BestBuy.com)? I really don't want to go in there on Black Friday. Too bad I don't still work there! I could have gotten the tracklist like last week and saved myself a copy.

Edited by letdownagain

cool setlist

qwerty studio version ???

i wonder if its demo studio version or a new one....

It's the one we already heard most likely. It says LPU 6.0 on it so it's going to be that crappy remake of it they did. The live one was awesome..don't know why they had to switch the riffs around....=/

yeah they didn't forget Part Of Me and And One ^^ So I hope they'll play it live sometime again.

I love And One live version and really would love to hear Part Of Me live! But that's just a dream I guess >.<

Anyways, I'm not able to buy it because I'm from Germany...

It's the one we already heard most likely. It says LPU 6.0 on it so it's going to be that crappy remake of it they did. The live one was awesome..don't know why they had to switch the riffs around....=/

What riffs did they change around?

Oh my God guys can't you read? This is the Best Buy Exclusive CD 'Songs From The Underground', an EP assortment of LPU tracks throughout the years. We will be expecting the LPU8 CD Tracklist very soon.

this is shit LPU08 nothing new all from LPU old 02,04 .........

SONGS FROM THE UNDERGROUND IS NOT THE LPU8 CD.

When will you people figure that out? Jesus fucking christ.

Edited by Astat

It's at best buy right now? I might have to go check today. I hope it is. I actually don't mind the track listing, I thought it was going to be a lot worse. Can't wait to hear Hunger Strike. I bet the My December is from the soho show.

It's at best buy right now? I might have to go check today. I hope it is. I actually don't mind the track listing, I thought it was going to be a lot worse. Can't wait to hear Hunger Strike. I bet the My December is from the soho show.

why would they re-release My December from Soho? If you can get it without being an LPU member, then why put in of SFTU? I'm a little bummed that they didnt put Step Up on the CD....or Place For My Head from LPU 3.0. Oh well, I'm gonna get it (even though I got Part of Me and And One off Limewire). The only downside is this defeats the purpose of being an LPUer and getting these songs exclusively from LPU.

yeah they didn't forget Part Of Me and And One ^^ So I hope they'll play it live sometime again.

I love And One live version and really would love to hear Part Of Me live! But that's just a dream I guess >.<

Anyways, I'm not able to buy it because I'm from Germany...

It's ok I'm sure it'll end up on e-bay soon enough, great to hear they put some HTEP on it!! To be honest I wasn't expecting such a great tracklist, tho I wish instead of Sold My Soul To Yo Mama they put Standing in the Middle. That's a great song.