What song will you vote for in the upcoming setlist poll?

LPPRJKT4

Since Mike announced they'll probably do a setlist poll, I thought I'd make a lil thread out of it just to see what songs people wanna hear! The only songs I'm guessing won't be on the list will be No Roads Left, Dedicated (maybe), and obviously Xero stuff. I'm not sure bout Dedicated but I feel like it's a POA only thing. Otherwise name any song! Personally I'd love to hear Step Up, it was never my favorite song off of HTEP but it's been growing on me, and it would fit in great with the new vibe of ATS!

No idea where he said it, but anywho...

older/unreleased tracks: -- Carousel, Part of Me, A.06

Album tracks? -- With you, Forgotten, Easier To Run, Hit The Floor, P5hng Me Aw*y

If I heard these I'd die a happy man :)

Try to stick to the rules man Carousel and Part of Me weren't even played in 2000 what makes you think they'd pick those songs now?

Try to stick to the rules man Carousel and Part of Me weren't even played in 2000 what makes you think they'd pick those songs now?

I'm not getting my hopes up either, 90% chance they wont be played. But They did "reading my eyes" back in '06 & '07 and I'd NEVER in a million years think they'd play a Xero song. so... lol

I think the following songs NEED to be played in the 2010-11 tours at least once:

A Place for My Head - they brought it back in 08, and it was more epic than ever before!

Figure.09 - This song + interlude into From the Inside = orgasm

Easier to Run - I honestly don't know why this was only played once, they nailed it that single time!

With You - Although I reallllly don't think it would be the same live anymore... Imagine adding some ATS beats to it?

And One - Who DOESN'T want this played?

I'm also a firm believer that Papercut will come back to the regular setlist.

Edited by Faint!ntoPieces