Making Of "The Catalyst"

hahninator

You can now watch The Making Of "The Catalyst" thanks to Linkin Park putting it on their Facebook page. You have to click Share to share the content with your friends and then it will unlock the video for you.

Posted Image

Click here to find it. You have to click the "Music" tab on the Facebook page to access it.

Enjoy! Thoughts on the video?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can now watch The Making Of "The Catalyst" thanks to Linkin Park putting it on their Facebook page. You have to click Share to share the content with your friends and then it will unlock the video for you.

Posted Image

Click here to find it. You have to click the "Music" tab on the Facebook page to access it.

Enjoy! Thoughts on the video?

That share junk never works for me.

Besides that, I never thought it would be possible to say, but I think Linkin Park is getting EVEN better at music videos!

Edited by TripleXero

as I posted on facebook: "it's probably one of the easiest shots we've ever had because there's nothing going on" :-D I lol'd^^

edit: and btw, mike looks something like a old jedi or like that race which chewbaka is coming from :-D I don't know... maybe it's because of the alcohol in my blood :-D

edit2: ah ok I thought of wookies :-D

Edited by graveguard

I don't see it...? The most recent thing on their wall is a photo of Brad at the video shoot.

*Edit* Found it, it's on the Music tab.

I just click around and was sharing it and somehow I was able to watch it... to be honest: the system just sucks!

something I have to add (and it will sound so stupid to most of you): but I listened to the catalyst for the first time while being totaly drunk and I found so much new in that song... not that I want you to drink and listen to that song, but it showed me how much details are in it that you can't hear in the first place...

something I have to add (and it will sound so stupid to most of you): but I listened to the catalyst for the first time while being totaly drunk and I found so much new in that song... not that I want you to drink and listen to that song, but it showed me how much details are in it that you can't hear in the first place...

Lol...

lol ok the conclusion of the whole evening:

1. while beeing drunk my englsih seems to be much better

2. while beeing drunk I'm getting much more attention (when beeing not drunk I never get any responses)... why? doesn't make sense in any way... xD