Making Of "The Catalyst"

hahninator

That was really cool! I think this is going to be one of their best videos. And during one of Dave's interviews, you can see the elephant in the background =D

Edit: I think it's the elephant, I can't tell... I hope it is though!

Edited by MONDREUS240

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing for sure. From what I can see, this video is going to be better than all the mediocre videos we got on M2M. I think WID and LOATR were the only videos I enjoyed from that era. I have a feeling the band will be more focused and motivated to make good videos this time around. This is going to be a wacky video. Looks like it could be as good as some of the videos from HT and Meteora.

Video looks wicked cool. Definitely think it will be the best video since WID. It be awesome if during "lift me up, let me go" part when Chester comes in we see a slow motion shot of him bursting up through the water with his arms extended out. That would make a killer shot for this video.

There is definitely an elephant at 1:45, the woman in the greyish-light-blue shirt is grooming it. It's in the background behind phoenix and you can only see part of it but you can see it moving very slightly.

Edited by Annoy

The video looks really fucking cool. I can't wait to see it now. A lot of the themes in the video relate to as if the end of the world were happening, much like what The Catalyst is lyrically about, at least in my opinion.

this video looks like it could be the best they've ever done. I'm definitely going to buy it on iTunes when it gets released...

speaking of which does anyone know if blackbirds, the video, and the "full experience" will be "album only"?