More Old Berlin Video Clips

hahninator

Garo and the guys found and posted more old clips of LP in Germany in the other thread. I thought I'd put these in Newswire so you could check them out. These clips are badass!

The first three clips are from the 12.09.2001 Berlin show:

With You / Interview

With You / Runaway / Interview

Chester talking about 9/11 and the beginning of Papercut

2nd clip of Somewhere I Belong from Berlin 2003

A few highlights: You can see Chester's cast from his broken arm in the SIB 2003 video, and you can see the crowd really go insane on the beginning of Papercut from the 2001 show.

Enjoy!

That was pretty sweet of Chester to do that. It would have been easy to back yourself in a corner and cut yourself off from the rest of the world after something like being overseas on 9/11, but he was reaching out to other countries to come together and support each other and that is what makes it epic!!

Edited by LPFreak64

Mark becoming nostalgic? ^^

Oh yeah Berlin 2001 must've been one epic-as-hell show! I obtained the pressed bootleg like 6 years ago and it's always been one of my favorite shows. The energy is awesome and it's captured very well, plus 9/11 making this a very special concert. I always thought the 'Chester talking'-part was cool and first seen it on YouTube some months ago, and thought it's even cooler to have a video of it.

I think in another interview they mentioned the crowd was actually louder than the PA at that show.

Fucking Fucked Up The Entire World!

lol I really didn't know the clips on my harddrive were that rare and wanted. sorry for keeping them so long haha.

anyways, enjoy the stuff!

I'd love to see LP back then, but I was just too young and into other music at that time...

Oh yeah Berlin 2001 must've been one epic-as-hell show! I obtained the pressed bootleg like 6 years ago and it's always been one of my favorite shows. The energy is awesome and it's captured very well, plus 9/11 making this a very special concert.

This. Plus the fact Chester played an accoustic version of Morning After <3