Australian Tour Info

AusNeil

So there has been some news about Linkin Park doing an Australian tour.

The Linkin Park Australia Facebook said in a comment on a post to their wall that LP will be touring Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane (so far) but didn't say when or anything. They have now posted a link to a national radio station "Triple M" which claims they have exclusive information that LP will be touring in December. Source here.

"We have just got word that American rap/rockers Linkin Park will bring their hostile, angst-ridden sound to Australia this December.

Music reporter Nui Te Koha told us: "We can exclusively reveal that Linkin Park is coming here in December. They'll be here right in the middle of Bon Jovi. This will be an arena tour so it will be Rod Laver Arena."

Congrats Australians!

I hope they dont come in 2010. Id rather early 2011. Too many things consuming my money this year lol.

Edit: Whats it mean by "In the middle of Bon Jovi"??? I like Bon Jovi but if they're performing the same night im not sitting through a Bon Jovi concert lol

Edited by OZZY

HOLY FUCK. this could be the best two days of my life. First i get my bracers off which ive had for 2 and a half years (of hell). and Now i come onto LPLive and read this PLUS the 30 second clip. Gosh whats next, Megan Fox is going to appear in my bed tonight.

IM FUCKING SO HAPPY LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOLY SHIT. Metallica in November and LP in December! Best ending to a year EVER.

and you are right. it really sucks that im Metallica Fan since this year, last year there was a big german tour but i missed it -.-

Congrats Australia!