New preview(s) of The Catalyst!

linkinparkfan17

You know someone texted me about hearing it comes out on July 27 (which it is the 27th in some countries now). I told him it was nonsense since I hadn't heard it, but now.... I don't know.

Did he have a source to back it up? Would be very interesting to see..

Back on topic, I really like what I'm hearing surprisingly, Mike doesn't sound as funky as he did before either ha. Can't wait to hear the full song

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sounds awesome!!!!!!!!

damnit i love what i've heard so far

I really can't wait for it now, i love the electronic feel it has

*edit

i just wonder how they will mix the new music and the old together live, i mean it seems almost dance-like. Guess it's too early to judge

oh and i almost forgot:

Posted Image

HES BACK BITCHES!!!

Edited by GraDoN

[Chester]

Far from the world of you and I,

Where oceans bleed in to the sky.

[Chester & Mike]

God save us everyone,

will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?

For the sins of hand

the sins of our tongue...

Fixed it!

Did he have a source to back it up? Would be very interesting to see..

Back on topic, I really like what I'm hearing surprisingly, Mike doesn't sound as funky as he did before either ha. Can't wait to hear the full song

I can't remember, but he said it was from an LP site. But I hadn't seen it so I told him it wasn't true.

As to the song. Brad might be hear, but I think it sounds fine without him. And you KNOW he'll be in every other song. (except maybe Joe's instrumental)

[Chester]

Far from the world of you and I,

Where oceans bleed in to the sky.

[Chester & Mike]

God save us everyone,

will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?

For the sins of our hand

the sins of our tongue

the sins of our father...

Added in one last line before it completely fades out.

Still no guitar or bass, but it sounds good. I like Mr. Hahn being back and everything, but it seems like half of this song is going to be sampled live, unless Joe and Mike play every keyboard part thats in it and if Rob plays the electro drum part with his electric drum things that he has.

Still no guitar or bass, but it sounds good. I like Mr. Hahn being back and everything, but it seems like half of this song is going to be sampled live, unless Joe and Mike play every keyboard part thats in it and if Rob plays the electro drum part with his electric drum things that he has.

There's bass at the beginning of the clip.

Well the thing that's getting me is that its not a lpa member saying that, he's from the lpa head honcho, and it didn't seem like it'd be sarcastic.

Edit: anyone see this? lmao this is terrible

The Catalyst Parody

You got to remember the people behind LPA are idiots.

Meh. Why so much dissertation on the vocals. Hmmz. Hope am not looking for a new favourite band after this album.

Edited by Smarky

Risky. And to be quite honest, I love that. Chester is pushing his vocal range here and it shows. The lyrics seem very thought out and not overly cliche at the same time. The music is much different then anything before, and Mike/Chester singing together is a bit "new-age". But, hey Joe's scratching really brings me back to Hybrid Theory. Plus just the power behind Chester's voice there in the beginning of the clip. So many different elements going on it's insane. This is only 30 seconds of a 5 minute track and already there's many different genres and styles in it, I can't wait to hear the whole track.