Mike's Post About LPLive

Pez

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I saw the email and i like "OH SHIT" *copies and posts*

Same here! I wonder if Mike reads all of the forum stuff or just the Newswire on the front page? Either way, maybe he knows now how crazy the fans are getting over the lack of any solid info this past couple of days...

Same here! I wonder if Mike reads all of the forum stuff or just the Newswire on the front page? Either way, maybe he knows now how crazy the fans are getting over the lack of any solid info this past couple of days...

Dam, imagine if he did, All the bitching about the album and everything. Hopefully this pushes him to lead us to more 'Info'.

The best thing ever would be the following;

He signs up and makes a new post in "Got News?'. In the post he could have the latest news and no one would ever know it was him, until the last word....

"- Mike"

Then everyone can confirm it.

There was a chat with Mike 2 hours ago on LP.com, someone knows what he said ?

Nothing too interesting as far as I know. He was talking about how great fried rice is, how he could make nice fried rice and his friends always ask him to make fried rice when he's over blahblah. I and another guy (spraypaintandinkpens I think?) asked Mike about the 'proggy sound' thing but he didn't answer. However, there's a high chance that he might read my question because it came out right after one of his line. Maybe him reposting lplive's news on the 'proggy sound' is a way of him to answer our question: he confirmed it. Maybe?