Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter being down really shouldn't be a deal-breaker as to whether or not we get the announcement tonight. You know whatever it is, it's going to be on LPU, LP.com, Mike's blog, all the band-related Twitter accounts, Facebook, and Myspace pretty much simultaneously. If we don't get an announcement within the next hour, it's not like we can blame Twitter.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

404 Error: Announcement not found.

Edited by adaminator1

This thread needs more Legend!

But I agree with Astat. The submit button on Adams "Mass LP Related Social Networking" posting program will be pressed, and the the internet will shutdown from all of us marking out.... and making out.

Yea, I had to put that last part in.

I hate to go off topic (which I haven't yet) but I heard people mention pre-ordering the new iPhone on iTunes. Now, I'm an ATT customer so do I need to order it directly from ATT? Or can I order it directly from Apple and so on? I don't know how the iPhone works so if anyone can fill me in I would really appreciate it

I hate to go off topic (which I haven't yet) but I heard people mention pre-ordering the new iPhone on iTunes. Now, I'm an ATT customer so do I need to order it directly from ATT? Or can I order it directly from Apple and so on? I don't know how the iPhone works so if anyone can fill me in I would really appreciate it

It's called making a thread someplace else. ;)

Yeah, i'm a hypocrite, I know... :P