Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

I've spent a good chunk of time today refreshing this topic :lol:

I thought for sure it would happen when I went out for three hours earlier, but alas to no avail.

+500, for the other people who posted in this thread. :angry: :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this is a die hard fan or just a crazy guy xDDDD

never mind which of this is right!! I LIKE TO KNOW THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT :D

A guy who expected something big from LP worth enough to do it. I see now I was wrong...

Adam is monitoring this thread waiting for everyone goes to sleep, so he or Mike can post the big news.

It's like Santa, if you are awake, Santa doesn't come with the presents.

Posted Image

Runs to bed like Ralphie and Randy from A Christmas Story. *pushes randy on way up*

Adam is monitoring this thread waiting for everyone goes to sleep, so he or Mike can post the big news.

i guess so to!! so everyone stop posting and wait for an update by mike and/or adam ;)

Posted Image

hahaha holy shit. that "the more you know" image just made you one of my favorite posters on all of the lp fansites. congrats.

LL

Adam is monitoring this thread waiting for everyone goes to sleep, so he or Mike can post the big news. It's like Santa, if you are awake, Santa doesn't come with the presents. Posted Image

I guess I'LL go off-line for a hour then, cya later xD

Let's start a rumor that the anticipation for the big announcement crashed Twitter.

Hey, did you guys hear that the anticipation for the big announcement crashed Twitter?

Edited by Adam

Let's start a rumor that the anticipation for the big announcement crashed Twitter.

Hey, did you guys hear that the anticipation for the big announcement crashed Twitter?

no way! i totally heard that. i guess that makes it fact.

i think it's more then a rumor^^ twitter is really out of order now xDD why don't you announce it here? :P