No More Jumping Off The Risers For Chester

hahninator

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BORRRRING!!!!

Why do people treat this story like it is a big deal? They won't be playing any live shows for over a year, so it really doesn't matter.

You don't get it. When you have problems in your back they're usually permanent.

I know someone who's not even allowed to ride a bicycle and it's been six years since only ONE of her disks collapsed. Two of Chester's collapsed.

Edited by Fleur de Lys

I do get it, it's just not a big deal. Chester can't jump around anymore, OK. So?? Don't mean to be a douche, but people get all worked up like they are best friends with the dude, or like he won't be able to perform ever again. Come back to earth.

Chester is charismatic enough as a performer that I think he'll consciously try to find some way to make up for his lack of jumping in the future. I mean, while we're talking about NIN, Trent Reznor pretty much uses a mic stand on every song and doesn't do a whole lot of running around, but he has an incredibly intense, commanding stage presence anyway.

I do get it, it's just not a big deal. Chester can't jump around anymore, OK. So?? Don't mean to be a douche, but people get all worked up like they are best friends with the dude, or like he won't be able to perform ever again. Come back to earth.

The only reason I said it was because you said "they won't be playing any live shows for over a year, so it really dosn't matter", making it sound like he would heal and jump again.

I'm not saying it takes much that away from their performance, it's just sad, the monkey jump looked awesome.

i believe that they mean:

'no more jumping in the next months'

c'mon!! the new LP album will be out maybe in one year, its a lot of time for him to get back to his 100%

Time isn't going to make it so he can jump around all the time again. This is a permanent change. I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal out of it TBH. He still will put on an amazing performance, regardless.

I agree that in the scheme of his continuing to give a great performance and blow the crowd away, his lack of jumping is a non-issue. Personally, I was feeling bad for him on a human level. Anytime someone is told to give up something they enjoy doing for health reasons that's gotta suck so I was empathizing with how Chester might be feeling. Empathy doesn't require that I be his best friend or even personally know the guy, just the ability to imagine what he might be going through.

yeah that one too but i was speaking of the news about a suprise for the community and a big thanks for helping them beeing one of the biggest lp fansites...

oh i wasn't speaking off your post mate ;) just wondering too me self ;) but wow, from the band or staff or something? ahh, that's your question haha :) well that sounds exciting :)