LPL 4

hahninator

Yeah I know that LPL 4 is becoming the next Chinese Democracy, buuuuut like the long awaited Guns N Roses album, I promise LPL 4 is coming.

It's in the final stretch. All the setlists and show notes, setlist notes, etc are all in place. So what in the world could be left?

[AndOne] is adding our final pictures to the pages. At the bottom of each show page (when available) we're going to have a small little gallery of pictures. We'll have the picture of the ticket stubs, show posters, and a picture or two from each show. If there was an LPL M&G, that picture is included too, and if there was something else cool like a backstage pass picture, we've got that on there too.

Amanda is still tidying up the final themes as well. As I'm sure you know by now, you'll be able to select different themes for the site, like a DBS theme, a Hybrid Theory theme, etc. There's one or 2 special ones in there too.

Lots of hard work by three very significant people have gone into this version of the site - Amanda (SouthernGirlAM), Jonas [AndOne], and Mike (SpikeMinoda). They have worked really hard and are really ready for you to see the final product.

Very soon! I have a date on the tip of my tongue, but I want to make sure everything is completely done first, and we'll roll out a date ASAP. I really think it can happen in two weeks.

Great news! Thanks for the update and all the hard work!!! We really appreciate all the work you guys put into this website. Ya'll never get told enough IMO, but we really do appreciate it (or at least I do...lol). Thanks again. :)

First of all lets thank everyone involved for the hard work they've done. Like seriously I haven't seen so much effort done to make a new layout. Plus people just throw em on without checking all bugs and glitches.

Second I do hope its really good. Sad to say but staring at this LPL 2.0 (i think) is starting to kill me slowly :)

As a lp fan myself, its gunna be an exciting 7 months coming up. LP live 4.0, download to donate album part 2, LP 'untitled' 4th album? Its like all my christmases have come all at once. Now all thats missing is to hopefully hear that Linkin Park comes to Australia for a tour.

Btw im looking forward for Lp Live 4.0 to drop as the guys who build this community of dedicated lp fanbase have done a excellent job. I cant wait to see the final product soon and hope it inspires more members to the forums. :rolleyes: