Download To Donate - 3 New Tracks

Aberu

Dude, I haven't heard of a single one of these bands.

This kind of stuff from you again, eh? :rolleyes: Was it really necessary to mock me? It's not my fault that you fall into the same category as 90% of the rest of Linkin Park fans and your musical horizons consist of Linkin Park, Linkin Park members' side projects, bands Linkin Park has collaborated with, and bands Linkin Park has toured with.

But no, I'm sorry, I guess I'll shut up since you're apparently the authority on what musical artists are and aren't significant, and if you, with all your vast knowledge, have never heard of a band, they're obviously nobodies.

This kind of stuff from you again, eh? Was it really necessary to mock me? It's not my fault that you fall into the same category as 90% of the rest of Linkin Park fans and your musical horizons consist of Linkin Park, Linkin Park members' side projects, bands Linkin Park has collaborated with, and bands Linkin Park has toured with.

But no, I'm sorry, I guess I'll shut up since you're apparently the authority on what musical artists are and aren't significant, and if you, with all your vast knowledge, have never heard of a band, they're obviously nobodies.

I agree...

Back to topic... Thanks for share the new! Thanks Aberu ;)

This kind of stuff from you again, eh? :rolleyes: Was it really necessary to mock me? It's not my fault that you fall into the same category as 90% of the rest of Linkin Park fans and your musical horizons consist of Linkin Park, Linkin Park members' side projects, bands Linkin Park has collaborated with, and bands Linkin Park has toured with.

Um, what? I wasn't trying to mock anyone, I was just pointing out that I haven't heard of these bands. I don't appreciate the unfair generalizations just because I don't listen to the same kind of music as you either.

Um, what? I wasn't trying to mock anyone, I was just pointing out that I haven't heard of these bands. I don't appreciate the unfair generalizations just because I don't listen to the same kind of music as you either.

+1 i hate it when i say i dont like or know a band, then get told that i dont broaden my music horizons enough. just because i dont listen to the same band as other people, doesnt make those other people any better than me.

i think you took that a little too far to be honest. Chill out

Great tracks, man haven't heard Dinosaur Jr. in a dogs age!

People need to give these tracks a listen and give a listen to their music, nothing wrong with expanding your musical taste. I understand where Astat is coming from, some of us Hate to see people come in and add in single sentences on about "who are they?" or "Don't know these bands" and just completely throw this thread away because traffic will see this thread and move on. We need to help spread the love of this music to others!