8BR Review Hamburg

SpikeMinoda

Hey everyone i just came home from the event at hamburg

the event was all in all not so good^^

first of all i met BlackChester and Overkill in front of the Warner Bros and then they checked our names from the guest list, so we went inside the building and first a guy from the game company told us something about the game and also showed us the trailer of the game after that we saw a short video massage by Mike and Chester. they showed us the game on iPad and iPhone and told us they are currently working at the new record! so some nice news.

so let's talk about the game and Blackbirds!!

see next post

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all a short review about what you guys can expect of Blackbirds:

so at the beginning you can hear some freestyle rap by Mike, then Chester starts to sing ala 'Breaking The Habit' and at the bridge you hear Mike's rapping and once more you can hear the chorus by Chester. the songs gets a 9/10 from me! so it's a great song and one more thing. the song was written only for the game and the game was planned long time ago already and it took like 12 month to be finished and Mike was fully included in the process of the game. Joe also a little bit, the game is based on 6 missions and 7 districst. in each mission you need to help the guys from Linkin Park to find a stolen track and after you found all 6 tracks you will unlock the previously unreleased track 'Blackbirds'.

at the beginning of the game you need to create your character and you need to get some weapons to kill the pixelcorp agents and get the stolen tracks back! in the game you can hear from the beginning only some 8 bit tracks: No More Sorrow, Hands Held High, One Step Closer, New Divide and some more, but you can listen to them also in high quality.

the game will cost at Germany 3,99€ and gets 8/10 points. cause it's a lot of fun to play it, but the missions of Joe at least is very short, so you need maybe only 6 hours or even less to complete the game, but the good thing is the game will get more features from time to time, so once the new record is dropped there will be also an update for the game based on the record.

here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here are some pictures

hope you liked my short review and will enjoy the game later!!

first of all a short review about what you guys can expect of Blackbirds:

so at the beginning you can hear some freestyle rap by Mike, then Chester starts to sing ala 'Breaking The Habit' and at the bridge you hear Mike's rapping and once more you can hear the chorus by Chester. the songs gets a 9/10 from me! so it's a great song and one more thing. the song was written only for the game and the game was planned long time ago already and it took like 12 month to be finished and Mike was fully included in the process of the game. Joe also a little bit, the game is based on 6 missions and 7 districst. in each mission you need to help the guys from Linkin Park to find a stolen track and after you found all 6 tracks you will unlock the previously unreleased track 'Blackbirds'.

at the beginning of the game you need to create your character and you need to get some weapons to kill the pixelcorp agents and get the stolen tracks back! in the game you can hear from the beginning only some 8 bit tracks: No More Sorrow, Hands Held High, One Step Closer, New Divide and some more, but you can listen to them also in high quality.

the game will cost at Germany 3,99€ and gets 8/10 points. cause it's a lot of fun to play it, but the missions of Joe at least is very short, so you need maybe only 6 hours or even less to complete the game, but the good thing is the game will get more features from time to time, so once the new record is dropped there will be also an update for the game based on the record.

here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here are some pictures

hope you liked my short review and will enjoy the game later!!

and this will need wi-fi to play, or we can play offline?

Hmm, what's the song structure? Verse-Chorus-Verse-Chorus-Bridge-Chorus? :)

was like verse by Mike, verse by Chaz, chorus by Chaz, verse by Chaz, chorus by Chaz, bridge by Mike and chorus by Chester and don't blame me if this will be wrong, i listened to the song only one time^^

and this will need wi-fi to play, or we can play offline?

you can play it offline, but the game is based online, cause you can chat with some friends and write messages. once you connect your game again to internet, it will update the online stats. so let's say it's an online game, but possible to play offline as well

no horrible recordings of the track? im dissapointed :(.

no nothing :P sorry fot this

you can play it offline, but the game is based online, cause you can chat with some friends and write messages. once you connect your game again to internet, it will update the online stats. so let's say it's an online game, but possible to play offline as well

this is bad, but we can play for the first time offline?