8BR Review Hamburg

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. There's only 2 days left before the release of the game + Blackbirds. We have been waiting months for 8 Bit-Rebellion, a leak now would be a little senseless... :P

It wouldn't be that senseless. For example I don't own an iPhone (yet) so I don't give a f**k for the game (yet). The only thing I want is the song, so I wouldn't mind if it leaks even if it is 1 day before the release.

Don't get me wrong, I don't own an Ipod either, but I mean, the song will more than likely be all around the net on monday. And that's why I don't except a leak anymore, it would just be pointless. Really, listening to a song 1 day earlier is not a big deal. Anyway, let's see what happen and enjoy the song when it's out =D

@Spike

So is the 'Blackbirds following me' part that we heard on the trailer the chorus or the verse by Chester after the Mike's rapping?

And can you tell us something more about the bridge? Only Mike rapping or smth else?

I know my opinion isn't as credible as his because I haven't heard the whole song but I think it is extremely likely that the "Blackbirds following me" is the start of the chorus. I'm just basing this on the fact that it sounds like a chorus and Linkin Park tends to use the name of the song in the chorus 80% of the time.

I know my opinion isn't as credible as his because I haven't heard the whole song but I think it is extremely likely that the "Blackbirds following me" is the start of the chorus. I'm just basing this on the fact that it sounds like a chorus and Linkin Park tends to use the name of the song in the chorus 80% of the time.

makes sense too, and I think the blood goes thin the fever stings by mike might be similar to how Mike's rapping is used in Points of Authority, but of course I'm not sure about that cause i wasn't there to listen.

I'm sure if this was a topic about the 8BR testing event in Los Angeles (or any other testing event that you hadn't personally attended, for that matter), you wouldn't be this adamant about staying on topic.

QFT!

Edited by Ash

It is supposed to be released internationally too.

I know, but I thought the April 26th date was for the U.S. release, so if you're in a certain timezone that would be the 27th here or something....

or i have no idea what i'm talking about! :lol:

I wonder how many hours will take to complete the game. I hope when i wake for school Blackbirds will be uploaded.

It is likely people will try and complete the game very very quickly to get Blackbirds up, and some may just try and rip it right away.

I think it was SpikeMinoda guessed the campaign would only go for about 6 hours, which does sound likely.

Edited by Joseph