Future live show wishes

linkin_boss

i was wondering, what do you expect for lp shows in the near or far future, other than setlist, because setlist isn't everything isnt it?

what do you expect for the next shows?

I would like, as a example, a better stage, something like winter arena tour 2008, but with more sceneography like in the meteora world tour, maybe more talking to the crowd.

:huh: then what would you want for the future?

i was wondering, what do you expect for lp shows in the near or far future, other than setlist, because setlist isn't everything isnt it?

what do you expect for the next shows?

I would like, as a example, a better stage, something like winter arena tour 2008, but with more sceneography like in the meteora world tour, maybe more talking to the crowd.

:huh: then what would you want for the future?

That would be very nice. Last year in Stuttgart thet performed one hell of a show, but there was like no interaction with the crowd, imo. I think it's very important if you want to be a good live-act.

Edited by Killerbarbie

I do agree that crowd interaction is important.

I also hope that they add new things in there such as maybe some changes to the intros every now and then, maybe a little more intros and experiment with some parts of the bridges or something.

They were pretty tired tho so u can't always blame them ^^. Id' like to see them messing around more with lighting and laser effects, Muse is amazing with that and that's why they're the best live band in the world. If you've seen them perform the song "Starlight" live then you'll understand why. Plus I'd love to see more experimentation and freestyle from Mike myself. Maybe changing up their setlist with rotating one or two songs like once again Muse does.

btw i was wondering if would be cool if they used parts of mike's art for the stage =O, or maybe something 8-bits themed for this year?

I doubt there will be anything 8-Bit Related this year because the touring will be pretty much geared towards the new album.

I doubt there will be anything 8-Bit Related this year because the touring will be pretty much geared towards the new album.

But using some okay Mikes art wouldn't be that bad. I like the idea actually.

As the lights go down, use OSC 8 bit to start the show, then go into the actual show. lol.

Playing songs they haven't played in a while is my main one. I want to see Hit The Floor or something. Still hoping they keep A Place For My Head, but stuff like LFY and SIB and Numb can go please. Rotate singles!

As the lights go down, use OSC 8 bit to start the show, then go into the actual show. lol.

Playing songs they haven't played in a while is my main one. I want to see Hit The Floor or something. Still hoping they keep A Place For My Head, but stuff like LFY and SIB and Numb can go please. Rotate singles!

Once again I'll echo the likes of rotating songs, as well as a potential HTF (not gonna happen) Would love to see songs such as Figure 09 back as well, maybe Nobody's Listening?

As far as I know, the only band I know of who toured in support of their own video game is Iron Maiden on the "Ed Huntour".