Future live show wishes

linkin_boss

Mike's freestyle rap at the start of Blackbirds is the perfect beat for the Points of Authority intro.

I think that should be a go.

I also agree with everyone who has been saying it but a more in your face stage. I agreed before but some of Mikes art along the walls or something, or just a really cool texture.

Points of Authority as the new show opener, with another extended intro leading to the 09 version intro with BB Verse over it.

As for a stage set up, something which allows the band to perform with ease of movement but have plenty of sex appeal lol :P

i don't care much about stage background and lightshow. but i wish they'd bring back forgotten (2001 style with mike teaching the crowd 'how the line goes' - listen to eg berlin 2001 and you know what i mean), atl, apfmh, classic poa w/o any other rapped verse over the intro but maybe a nice outro and of course it would be good if mike and chester talk a lot more with the crowd (and maybe they should think about what they say because chester saying sth nice about the crowd in munich in 2008 and then starting pma with 'i've lied to you..' still makes laugh)

In terms of interaction with fans, nothing beats the Rock am Ring 2004 show, I think... This was just epic! I also loved how they took that fan onstage in order to do an announcement in German! And everything they said and commented seemed to be rather spontaneous... Not always the same stuff as in the last years! I wish they would go back to do that, and start to behave "easier" and "lighter" onstage again - if you know what I mean!