Linkin Park @ South American Tour 2010 ?

Biel

After various rumors. about Linkin Park playing in Woodstock Festival this year.

One important producer from Brazil.. said that Linkin Park will play 5 times this year on south american.

Source: http://twitter.com/gabesimas/status/12649179729

Ps: 5 Times. I have sure that Linkin Park incoming play 5 times in Brazil.

So Linkin Park is Going To Play In Argentina, Chile, Uruguay or any other country on south american ? =P

Edited by Biel

In 2008 this same guy said LP was going to play in Brazil.

LP will never come to Brazil again. ;)

this gabriel is the biggest liar ever, he always says which lp, paramore, katy perry, and other artists will play, but they never come

but he never told about madonna, guns n roses, jonas brothers and others who played in brazil

don't trust in this guy never

yeah, me neither. It doesn´t make sense, I remember when this guy, well i dont know if he was but there was a rumor in 2008 that linkin park was comming to these cities... i dont want to get excited of this so I would prefer not to believe this. Fake!

LP will come back to South America i'm sure

If you say 5 countries i would say Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile and I don't know Uruguay is way too small but maybe.

To me they will come back in the 2011

Cause LP always start their tours in Europe, and before Europe maybe this year we will have a P:R

and after Europe they come to the US again... so bla bla bla, 2011. or never.

Mexico is not part of South America ;)

5 countries, I would say : Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Colombia and Ecuador.

Last year, those rumours about LP playing in South America weren't really 'rumours'. There were negotiations. They were CONFIRMED for playing in Brazil, but LP wanted to do a whole 'South America Tour', so they wanted to include Chile and Argentina, but the negotiations didn't work well with these countries, so anything happened. (I'm telling you this 'cuz I know a friend who was told this by the promoters who wanted to bring them to Chile)

But again, another year of rumours .. I won't believe anything til it appears confirmed on the lp webpage :/

Edited by danielpsoad-09

Here is another rumor about a concert in October with Green Day. PIC

Yet we recovered the next coming of Aerosmith for May 22 and already sounds hard on the arrival of the successful American bands Green Day and Linkin Park for the month of October as part of their South American tour.

Correo learned that Peruvian entrepreneurs, who previously made possible the visits of Iron Maiden, Depeche Mode, REM and Metallica, are doors to close contracts for Green Day and Linkin Park touched in our capital. Yesterday, the music channel MTV announced that the punk rock group Green Day will be presented in Brazil for the month of October as part of the world tour of your hard 21st Century Breakdown. In that country the interpreters of Basket case and 21 guns will be two shows, one in Sao Paulo and another in Rio de Janeiro.

Source: Correo (Peru)

Edited by Aberu

i lold at this thread. i wish LP would play south america already so LP forums can be free of spam rumors. Though i would be on the first flight to Guatemala if they played there like Metallica. ;)

Except then the people who go to the shows would spam all the LP messageboards about how they were the "best shows ever" for the next 5 years. The incessant talk about how awesome Brazil 2004 was finally died down a year ago or so.

And LP probably would do a South American tour if the majority of the promoters down there weren't shady as hell. Just about every big-name band that has toured down there has a nightmare story about not getting paid for performances, never getting their equipment back after flying back home following the tour, venues not being set up with the proper accommodations for their live show despite being promised that they'd have everything they need, or any other number of horrible things.

Except then the people who go to the shows would spam all the LP messageboards about how they were the "best shows ever" for the next 5 years. The incessant talk about how awesome Brazil 2004 was finally died down a year ago or so.

And LP probably would do a South American tour if the majority of the promoters down there weren't shady as hell. Just about every big-name band that has toured down there has a nightmare story about not getting paid for performances, never getting their equipment back after flying back home following the tour, venues not being set up with the proper accommodations for their live show despite being promised that they'd have everything they need, or any other number of horrible things.

true... and yeah the metallica show in Guatemala that i attended had sound issues during the first two songs. The crowd nearly started a riot...

Since I've become a LP fan (2006), I hear rumours about LP at South America...

After all that dissapointments, I prefer wait an official post about it on LPL or lp.com

ps: Woodstock Festival I'm sure being confirmed, but without LP, unhappily

Astat.. which band you mean that have problems in play on south american before ?

Since i think 2003-2004 that some great bands come to south american.. that we never know more of problems.. Like Equipment Brokens.. or the promoters that don't paid the perfomances.

First.. try know better about the shows on south american region

to after say anything ;)