Julien-K "Death To Digital X" Available April 27th!

LPPanther

Julien-K just announced "Death To Digital X" on their Myspace:

On April 27th 2010 Julien-K will release Death To Digital X, a remix collection of your favorite Julien-K songs, from some of the worlds most renowned and respected producers and artists. This definitive collection will be available both digitally and internationally. Make sure you grab your copy. Below is the full track listing of this release.

Someday Soon (Headcleanr Remix)

Stranded (Jagz Kooner Remix)

Disease (Franz & Shape Remix)

Forever (Bon Harris Remix)

Kick The Bass (She Wants Revenge Remix)

Systeme de Sexe (Combichrist Remix)

Death To Analog (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Technical Difficulties (Photek Remix)

Dreamland (Dave The Hustler – In Hustler’s Dreams Remix)

Technical Difficulties (iPunk Remix)

Death To Analog (Tim Palmer’s Xtended Dub)

Someday Soon (Fu’s Dirty Edit)

Systeme de Sexe (iPunk Remix)

Technical Difficulties (Bryan Black Remix)

Maestro (Brandon Belsky Remix)

Technical Difficulties (Bryan Black Synth Attak)

Disease (Chris Holmes Remix)

Mike's remix of Death To Analog finally gets a release on something other than a bonus CD! Who's excited for this?

Why don't they release some live tracks for example for once?

I mean, it's becoming a little extreme with this massive amount of remixes. On iTunes there are like 15 remixes of Kick The Bass, like 4 or 5 times more remixes than actual studios tracks. I don't know if it's their style or if it has something to do with their music, but I think it would be time for something different maybe.

But that's just me.

I mean, it's becoming a little extreme with this massive amount of remixes. On iTunes there are like 15 remixes of Kick The Bass, like 4 or 5 times more remixes than actual studios tracks. I don't know if it's their style or if it has something to do with their music, but I think it would be time for something different maybe.

But that's just me.

+1

is anyone else getting tired of remixes? I mean cmon man this is getting ridicolous. i wish theyd stop releasing remixes and release new stuff man

+1

i love the most of them, but they really should bring new musik instead of releasing like jonas said a lot of remixes for the same song over and over again

Yeah, Julien-K needs to release more live stuff (the exact opposite of LP with their non-album tracks). Why not release the video of the whole Moline, IL show or some more stuff from PR07? They obviously have a lot of live stuff in the can, and they don't sound bad live at all, so I don't see any reason for them not to. The majority of their remixes suck anyway, to be honest.

But that's just me.

Julien-K are also defined by remix work to a great extent. It's just a part of their band philosophy, and yeah, you either love them for it or you dislike it. Personally I really like that aspect of redoing and changing existent stuff. Amir and Fu in particular are real electronic/house music nerds, and in that scene it is very common to do remix work all the time apart from the actual project.

Really looking forward to the new remixes! I'm especially looking forward to the "Dreamland" remix and iPunk's remix of "Systeme de Sexe"!

Edited by immortalsoul

No, it will only be released digitally. But the original Death To Digital compilation is a bonus CD in the special edition of DTA.

looks like i wont be picking this up. Im ready for JK to drop their next album the way they are hyping this up i can see a july-september release

• 3 weeks later...