8-Bit Rebellion Updates... NOW!

Nameless

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be a dumb question, but does anyone think there's a chance the Blackbirds track will leak before the release of the game? I know its the the result of winning the game and the game's released through itunes but I just wanted to see if there was even a chance it could leak since its not out for another month and the anticipation for the new album is slowly getting a hold of me.

This might be a dumb question, but does anyone think there's a chance the Blackbirds track will leak before the release of the game? I know its the the result of winning the game and the game's released through itunes but I just wanted to see if there was even a chance it could leak since its not out for another month and the anticipation for the new album is slowly getting a hold of me.

It's more likely to leak right after the release of the game, when people have a chance to buy and crack the game.

LPjahova808, I understand what your saying, but for Astat to call it far from a minor game, but a full blown MMORPG, is more taking things out of the part then my assertion. Regardless, its not even a definition war, as much as a poor statement. World of Warcraft is a full blown MMORPG, 8-Bit Rebellion is not.

Anyways, I'm not one to get caught up in forum debates, just couldn't resist that assertion.

8-Bit Rebellion is a game where you play as a single character, moving through a large, multi-faceted, interactive fantasy world, completing missions, collecting items, and fighting enemies. It clearly fits the definition of an RPG...and it's on an online network where you can interact with anybody else who's playing the game, so it's also MMO. How can it NOT be an MMORPG? The size of the game world or the amount of time it takes to beat it is irrelevant.

8-Bit Rebellion is a game where you play as a single character, moving through a large, multi-faceted, interactive fantasy world, completing missions, collecting items, and fighting enemies. It clearly fits the definition of an RPG...and it's on an online network where you can interact with anybody else who's playing the game, so it's also MMO. How can it NOT be an MMORPG? The size of the game world or the amount of time it takes to beat it is irrelevant.

+1. ;)

• 2 weeks later...