Ryan: "Seems we nearly have a record!!"

Xero21

Back to music: seems we nearly have a record!! Getting close to a full body of work..Tonight I am going to listen to all of it back to back - As a record.. See if worksI'll periodically go back to politics - for now I am excited about this new music. Trying to think of a way to play u guys a clip...I mean.. I know HOW. i'm just trying to figure if it's ready - or if it's just WAY to premature...We are going to try to do everyone knows.. Yes

Wow, Julien-K may almost be done with their album?? And we may get a clip of something soon. Good stuff.

Source: http://twitter.com/rynsk

EDIT- Amir tweeted this

amirderakh 2 more new Julien-K songs coming along. One is a co-write with my cousin @jaymzdare"amirderakh OK so the new JK song we are doing with @jaymzdare is now called "The Hunting" Edited by Nameless

z0mg im TYRD of herring of jaykay!!! -___-

lol this is good. i cant wait to see some more news on the album

im calling the JK record comes out b4 the LP record

It very well could. I think sometimes LP gets too worried about the song they haven't made yet, like they have to hold out and explore every realm of possibility for a song idea.

Which is good, to a point. At some point though you should probably just put out an album with the good music you already have. And if you find an amazing idea after that, well you already have a head-start on the next album.

It very well could. I think sometimes LP gets too worried about the song they haven't made yet, like they have to hold out and explore every realm of possibility for a song idea.

Which is good, to a point. At some point though you should probably just put out an album with the good music you already have. And if you find an amazing idea after that, well you already have a head-start on the next album.

exactly . What i didnt like about Don Gilmore is that he kinda told them to rewrite songs about 100 times over and you know it probably was good after the first or second edit. IMO that's kinda risky and poor when u have to rewrite something more then 10 times. lol

i hope JK has another ustream chat those are always good fun

z0mg im TYRD of herring of jaykay!!! -___-

lol this is good. i cant wait to see some more news on the album

im calling the JK record comes out b4 the LP record

I'm pretty sure I called this last week...

Lemme check...

exactly . What i didnt like about Don Gilmore is that he kinda told them to rewrite songs about 100 times over and you know it probably was good after the first or second edit. IMO that's kinda risky and poor when u have to rewrite something more then 10 times. lol

i hope JK has another ustream chat those are always good fun

Well, you can conclude from the Minutes to Midnight booklet that they did that too with songs on that album, realizing that the first seed was probably right from the start. ^^

Excellent piece of news for the JK fan commuinity :) JK album will def be out before LP record, but they could just shuts us up guessing and release it the same day as LP releases there's haha. Nah cant see that lol.

Would be cool if they did like a part 2 to a good song from DTA, like a part to Systeme de Sexe or Kick The Bass would be rad!

systeme SUCKED imo. They need to bring in a gooood track like Spiral or Maestro

Killing Fields is fucking amazing. I wonder why they released such a solid track as a b-side and not on the next album. The next album material must be really good.

Putting the bet down, like many others, that the next Julien-K album drops before Linkin.