Ryan: "Seems we nearly have a record!!"

Xero21

From Amir.

We also started working on another new collaboration with our Italian friends Franz & Shape. We did the song "Futura" with them on DTA

So, heres the list so far

Cruel Heart Girl

Everyone Knows

Nights of Future Past

The Hunting

The Dregs Of The World

They'll try to take me away

Walking with the Dead in my Arms

Franz and Shape Collab

Add if I missed anything

From Amir.

We also started working on another new collaboration with our Italian friends Franz & Shape. We did the song "Futura" with them on DTA

Cruel Heart Girl

Everyone Knows

Nights of Future Past

The Hunting

The Dregs Of The World

Franz and Shape Collab

Add if I missed anything

added cruel heart girl to your list. Why does it seem JK is trying to be Dragonforce with these long weird titles???

Killing Fields is fucking amazing. I wonder why they released such a solid track as a b-side and not on the next album. The next album material must be really good.

Putting the bet down, like many others, that the next Julien-K album drops before Linkin.

They just thought "Killing Fields" did not fit as perfectly to the atmosphere of the album as the other songs. That is why they left it out. Ryan and Amir love to listen to the album from start to back, and they feel like all songs have to be connected with each other in some way. And that is why they decided against "Killing Fields," even if it might sound strange to us who think it's such a brilliant song!

From Amir.

Cruel Heart Girl

Everyone Knows

Nights of Future Past

The Hunting

The Dregs Of The World

Franz and Shape Collab

Add if I missed anything

Just fyi: A new collabo with Franz + Shape does not necessarily mean that it might be used for a new JK album. It could also be another remix of a DTA song, or something for the JK DJS or Circuit Freq projects.