Julien-K - "Killing Fields" (Brandon Belsky Remix) - FREE DOWNLOAD Tomorrow

immortalsoul

Excellent, already a remix of Killing Fields :)

Julien-K have definatly gotten their shit back together now that, that little stupid DBS tour is over.

Edited by OZZY

Tell me one thing that was stupid about it.

the stupid thing about the tour!! i can tell you the thing were 2 stupid guys following the band the whole europe tour^^

no just joking :lol:

the tour was awesome, but now i would like to get some JK tour dates :D

Tell me one thing that was stupid about it.

Well the same setlist was played every show, they didnt change up a single song so its the same boring setlist. Also wasted valuble time to create more JK/LP/DBS music.

Well the same setlist was played every show, they didnt change up a single song so its the same boring setlist. Also wasted valuble time to create more JK/LP/DBS music.

You are incredibly ignorant. Most bands don't even change up their setlists for a whole tour so why do you expect any differently from DBS? Because LP does it? That's dumb. The setlist was the same, yes, but they did slightly different things with songs than their studio versions, which is more than some bands do anyway.

As for wasting time that could have been used creating new music... get real. They were hardly away for years. Not counting the fact that bands write new music while on tour all the time.

You strike me as one of those people that just looks for something to complain about.

A couple possible reasons for your claims:

A ) You refer to LPLive at your own discretion to know exactly what songs have been played all tour. Therefore, it's not the fault of Dead By Sunrise that you ruined your own surprises.

B ) You went to see the band with your hard earned money more than once. If this is the case, I find it quite sad that someone would attend a concert and criticize what songs they are playing each time instead of just enjoying the show.

Edited by rav0k

A couple possible reasons for your claims:

A ) You refer to LPLive at your own discretion to know exactly what songs have been played all tour. Therefore, it's not the fault of Dead By Sunrise that you ruined your own surprises.

B ) You went to see the band with your hard earned money more than once. If this is the case, I find it quite sad that someone would attend a concert and criticize what songs they are playing each time instead of just enjoying the show.

OWND

have to agree with, even if they play the same songs always the show is still different every night ;)

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear it. Sadly I'm still trying to get a decent version of Killing Fields. Don't really want to import The cd for one song when I already have a copy. I'm hoping it goes to iTunes soon or I find a way to download it.

OWND

have to agree with, even if they play the same songs always the show is still different every night ;)

+1

I was at the london show, & their performance blew me away. One of the best gigs i've been too :)

Besides, what else could DBS do? they pratically played the whole album, what other songs apart from GMYN are there?