Julien-K - "Killing Fields" (Brandon Belsky Remix) - FREE DOWNLOAD Tomorrow

immortalsoul

You are incredibly ignorant. Most bands don't even change up their setlists for a whole tour so why do you expect any differently from DBS? Because LP does it? That's dumb. The setlist was the same, yes, but they did slightly different things with songs than their studio versions, which is more than some bands do anyway.

As for wasting time that could have been used creating new music... get real. They were hardly away for years. Not counting the fact that bands write new music while on tour all the time.

You strike me as one of those people that just looks for something to complain about.

Of course its something to complain about. A 2 week tour basically in the one country is pathetic!

A couple possible reasons for your claims:

A ) You refer to LPLive at your own discretion to know exactly what songs have been played all tour. Therefore, it's not the fault of Dead By Sunrise that you ruined your own surprises.

B ) You went to see the band with your hard earned money more than once. If this is the case, I find it quite sad that someone would attend a concert and criticize what songs they are playing each time instead of just enjoying the show.

I really could care less about what tracks are played, i simply wish to no of any new intro/outro's. and see if an old track comes back in, or the debut of a new one. No i didnt go to Germany. Have more important things to do (financially)

Edited by OZZY

I really could care less about what tracks are played, i simply wish to no of any new intro/outro's. and see if an old track comes back in, or the debut of a new one. No i didnt go to Germany. Have more important things to do (financially)

I see this all the time, even in real life with native english speakers (I don't know about you.) People should really learn to understand that it's "couldn't care less" not could care less.

I agree with you. It would have been cool to hear some new things here and there but my point was, you can't blame the band directly for the fact that you knew their setlist every night because of your own choices. They are out there working hard and putting a performance on while we sit here and collect their bootlegs, evaluate the setlists and suggest some new ideas for them to try out. ;)

Edit: I forgot that they have been adding a lot of stuff, specifically what Gigascythe mentioned below my comment. Still yet, a concert is designed to impress the people before them on the night of the show. It is not their job to impress bootleggers, setlist evaluators and all that other fancy stuff. Hopefully you get my point by now.

Edited by rav0k