Two Things

hahninator

The mixing on Melb night 1 is terrible. What in the world were they doing having a puff puff when mixing. Didnt even hear the first opening lines of Crawling. Im still happy but some vocals in tracks are too quite. Listen to the rest tonight (Melb 2, Adelaide)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing Fields is SO cool. Didn't expect that much guitars lol. Everyone buy Death To Analog: http://www.amazon.de/Death-Analog-Julien-K...7962&sr=8-2 It's only €11!

@SpikeShinizzle: Nice signature!

EDIT: I've been wondering... all those people who asked for a PM with a dl link to Killing Fields... did they get warning points? And what about the guy who posted a link twice? I mean, I don't want them to get punished or something but I was just wondering since I got 50% when I asked for Grey Daze in the shoutbox. Just sayin'.

Edited by JanekZech

I can't access demonoid in any way for some reason, the site just doesn't load. does somebody else experience something like that?

Had the same problem earlier today. Astat told me that Demonoid is blocked for germany. He has no idea why but it's not Demonoid's fault.

So your only chance is using a foreign proxy like I did which works perfectly.

Had the same problem earlier today. Astat told me that Demonoid is blocked for germany. He has no idea why but it's not Demonoid's fault.

So your only chance is using a foreign proxy like I did which works perfectly.

same happens to me. I'm from Mexico and I recently read that it's blocked for Mexico too. However I could download two of those shows... How did I do that? well I enter to this website http://www.vtunnel.com/ and enter an URL, in this case.. demonoid.com

hope it helps

Alright, I have enough to help out the last three people who sent me a PM.

dont worry, if I replied back to you, I will send you the invite, Site is on Maintenance and just got out of work

but for anymore people, sorry... ran out of codes.