Missing DSP's..

Masterli

DSP's are now up for download, including the Australian shows we've been waiting for!

Check here : LINK

There appear to be some issues with some shows missing tracks or having duplicated tracks - We can only hope these issues will be fixed quickly.

LPL Staff Edit to Add:

There has been no clear indication from LP or management as to the status of us being able to share these DSPs like we did before. It's because of this uncertainty that we ask people not post links in public on the forums until we clarify this point and get an official decision. We hope to get this within the next 24 hours, so stay tuned.

Melbourne, Australia, October 15, 2007

01 01 One Step Closer

02 02 Lying From You

03 03 Somewhere I Belong

04 04 No More Sorrow

05 05 Papercut

06 06 Points Of Authority

07 07 Wake

09 09 Dont Stay

10 10 From The Inside

11 11 Leave Out All The Rest

13 13 Pushing Me Away

14 14 Breaking The Habit

16 16 In The End

17 17 Bleed It Out

18 18 Little Things

19 19 What Ive Done

20 20 Faint

WTF happened there?!?! :lol:

Yeah, something's definitely screwed up here...

Auckland (2nd night) - Missing track 8

Melbourne (2nd night) - Missing tracks 8, 12, and 15 (and either Shadow of the Day or Crawling is missing altogether...?)

*Edit* Gee, Melbourne 2nd night was when Chester broke his wrist! That totally doesn't scream "Edit out some songs to make Chester not sound bad" at all! :rolleyes:

How the hell do you screw up something this simple and expect people to pay money for it?

Yeah, something's definitely screwed up here...

Auckland (2nd night) - Missing track 8

Melbourne (2nd night) - Missing tracks 8, 12, and 15 (and either Shadow of the Day or Crawling is missing altogether...?)

*Edit* Gee, Melbourne 2nd night was when Chester broke his wrist! That totally doesn't scream "Edit out some songs to make Chester not sound bad" at all! :rolleyes:

How the hell do you screw up something this simple and expect people to pay money for it?

Not that I'm defending, but the likelihood is that they aren't done yet. There's been no official announcement that the site is live yet and seeing as it's a weekend, I can't imagine they're updating or changing anything unless Adam is sitting there alone in front of a monitor at LPHQ.

I just downloaded the Melbourne show where Chester broke his wrist...it's still downloading but it when it started it said from 17 tracks? Wtf? Why would they EVER edit this show, this is like an epic show in LP's history. Anyways, I can't wait to download the Ausralian shows in full.

EDIT: So no Given Up, Numb or Shadow Of The Day...wtf. At least they didn't edit out the speech after Leave Out All The Rest or anything, as well as the birthday wish to Pooch. Were these tracks edited out for a reason or are they accidentally missing? Somebody should contact LP management and see. I wanted to hear SOTD too because I wanted to hear Kurt play it.

Edited by Geki

I just downloaded the Melbourne show where Chester broke his wrist...it's still downloading but it when it started it said from 17 tracks? Wtf? Why would they EVER edit this show, this is like an epic show in LP's history. Anyways, I can't wait to download the Ausralian shows in full.

EDIT: So no Given Up, Numb or Shadow Of The Day...wtf. At least they didn't edit out the speech after Leave Out All The Rest or anything, as well as the birthday wish to Pooch. Were these tracks edited out for a reason or are they accidentally missing? Somebody should contact LP management and see. I wanted to hear SOTD too because I wanted to hear Kurt play it.

An easy way to tell is to listen to listen to Wake - Don't Stay. Are they edited to connect or does it sound like Given Up is missing? Same goes for LOATR - PMA and the other missing song.

awesome finaly:) funny how its Auckland, Australia, October 12, 2007 LOL its new zealand! not ausie

EDIT: oh crap i had a epic fail screen after confirming credit card details, tried on another browser and it worked just hope i didnt get charged twice :S

Edited by lp_faint43

Interesting, now the site is completely gone, it just redirects to linkinpark.com.

See:

Not that I'm defending, but the likelihood is that they aren't done yet. There's been no official announcement that the site is live yet and seeing as it's a weekend, I can't imagine they're updating or changing anything unless Adam is sitting there alone in front of a monitor at LPHQ.

It seems Adam WAS in front of a monitor! :lol:

See:

Well, not only that, but didn't Adam say at one point that LPUers would have first crack at the DLs, then be released in a couple of weeks to the general public? The site, as was, let anyone buy and DL.

See:

I'm always watching...

This was an error on the company who hosts this stuff. Hopefully we'll launch tomorrow, but no promises. Don't bug me tomorrow on Twitter and ask me over and over again when we'll launch. We'll launch when we launch. It will be exclusive to lpu for 2 weeks.

I'm always watching...

This was an error on the company who hosts this stuff. Hopefully we'll launch tomorrow, but no promises. Don't bug me tomorrow on Twitter and ask me over and over again when we'll launch. We'll launch when we launch. It will be exclusive to lpu for 2 weeks.

So I shouldn't send a singing telegram to LPUHQ tomorrow asking when the site will go live? <_>

I'm always watching...

Dude got unleashed just then. :P (just pickin')

I assume that there'll be some kind of announcement on the LPU site somewhere whenever the site launches...? No offense, but I don't follow on twitter.