Mike's Question and Answer

Voeps

All the "zomg whens th e new album!!1one1!!" and "OMFG I WANT U TO CUM HEAR BUT U NVR DO WTF!!!!!!!!!!" questions piss me off. Then again, it means mine has a better chance of being answered.

edit: Someone needs to ask about VMA track 3

Edited by Ash

Some people are just dicks:

Fred on February 20, 2010 at 9:05 am

Q: Why does your band suck so much?

Pls answer this question Mr. Shinoda.

XD I'd like to know how that person even finds out that Mike is taking blog questions. If you dislike a band why would you even be following a band member's blog?

Bitches these days.

XD I'd like to know how that person even finds out that Mike is taking blog questions. If you dislike a band why would you even be following a band member's blog?

Bitches these days.

my thoughts exactly. if i dont like a band, i would never get into thei frontamn's blog :S it doesnt make sense

i asked him to describe the new album with 5 words

I love the second question:

Lucas Maffra on February 20, 2010 at 8:43 am

what is Mike's hotmail or windows mensseger??

LOL

anyaway I just want to know if we will get the DSP's, someone has asked that already

Hope we get an answer of it

Edited by FalconiXX

here are my questions:

1.) Do you have any plans to release an instrumental demo that was played in an LPTV episode called “The Writing Process” at about 06:54(Remember?)? Probably on LPU10?

2.) Can you explain us about “Brad’s Yo” ringtone? Is that something new that you guys made?

3.) How’s Mark? Do you still on contact with him?

4.) Where’s the new LPTV episode? It’s been a month since the last one.

I hope he'll pick one of them, especially number 2.

For your first question, do you mean the song in this video that starts at around 2:13?

Hey, I didn't know that Summer Sanitarium episode is about 7 minutes long. Another one I have is just about 2 minutes. And about that instrumental you meant, I've just heard it too. Does it have a working title?

But I didn't refer to that song. It's on

video at 06:54

I'm gonna ask him:

1. When can we hear the first single of the album?

2. Can you explain these things which Chester said on his Twitter: HEAVY WITHOUT METAL

3. Will Mr.Hahn return to his DJ job like stratching? Will you rap more? Will we hear more Brad's Guitar SOlo and Rob's Drum solo in the album?

For the question 2: Because most of LP fans in my country are worry about that line (HEAVY WITHOUT METAL)...I just want to make it clear for them.

Kevin on February 20, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Will you and the band feature Mark Wakefield on vocals in the next album? Please? xD

---------

^WTF? lol some of these questions are so unintentionally funny.

Here are his responses:

February 22, 2010 It was no easy task going through your comments on the last post. Sorry if I wasn’t as thorough as you’d like; there were over 900 when I wrote these answers

Q: “so is the new song off of 8-bit rebellion going to be a unreleased song made for the game or a song off the new album?” – Zane

M: Unreleased (new) song, exclusive to the game. It won’t be on the new album.

Q: “How much will the 8 bit rebillion game cost?” – Black Days End

M: I think there will be a free trial version, and a full version at $5.99.

Q: “Hey Mike, what are you’re favorite chords to use when writing a song?” – AD Martens

M: Whichever ones sound good.

Q: “What’s going on with Fort Minor / rapping” – lots of people

M: I’m happy to report that I’m rapping more on songs right now. I might also be singing a bit. Chester is obviously still singing a lot as well. But when I feel like doing something “Fort Minor”ish, I usually just do it on a Linkin Park song these days.

Q: “Do you and the band like the way your music has evolved over the years? I know I can speak for all the true true LP fans that we are very grateful for evolving, and not being like other bands that every song, on every album sound alike.” – Chris McCoy

M: Yes, I like the way it has evolved, and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Q: “Do you like dancing?” – AnnRunSmih

M: Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie.

Q: “What do you think makes a good song/album?” – Jenn

M: I was just talking to someone about this. Right now (today), I want an album that challenges me and moves me. I want something that says or does something unique that I wasn’t expecting. That could be in the sounds of it, the lyrical tone or delivery of it, or something else. I just got the new Massive Attack and Hot Chip albums and I’ve been listening to Micachu a lot. Also listening to The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, and Run DMC on repeat…

Q: “Batman or Superman?” Some random Guy.

M: Batman, no question.

Q:” Please confirm that the @m_shinoda is you, just say yes or no, please!” Tomo, Jéssica

M: Yes, please.

Q: “i´m from germany and i cant wait to buy the next LP album my question is why do you and chester don´t sing on the new we are the world song for haiti. i mean even justin biber and miley cyrus sings in that song, so i was wondering why they didnt let you guys sing” – sabrina spitzmueller

M: They asked us if we wanted to be on it, and we said “no, thank you.”

Q: “Which is your favourite Tetris-block? ” – Devian

M: The s-shaped one is the best. If you say “z-shaped,” you’re a jackass. S-shaped rules.

Q: “Are you going to answer ‘no’ to this question?” – Jacob M.

M: Maybe.

mike

A lot of bullshit questions. My 2 questions were appropriate Q&A questions. Regarding 8-Bit Rebellion track (When was it recorded [M2M Sessions, or post]). and a Special Edition Projekt Rev for LP, DBS, FM, and bands which they're connected to eg:

- Dead By Sunrise

- Fort Minor

- Get Busy Committee

- Julien-K

- Linkin Park