LP Monster Energy Site - Exclusive media, contests, etc.

Astat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the ringtone...

Seems like its the early version of Never Let me Down or a very stripped version of it.

:blink: Why would Never Let Me Down, which was produced by Mike, be based off an instrumental track by Brad...? I hear absolutely no similarities whatsoever.

:blink: Why would Never Let Me Down, which was produced by Mike, be based off an instrumental track by Brad...? I hear absolutely no similarities whatsoever.

my bad, the drum pattern seemed simular at first .

Not so much when u play them at the same time .

It seems like you have to have legit information to sign up, like I tried three times with the zipcode "3" and never made it, but when I put in a real zipcode and location i got in within 5 minutes.

edit: Has anyone gotten the ringtone to work on a motorola razr? (ancient technology, I know)

Edited by Ash

so this ringtone is brand new? sth like a demo for the new album?

seems that I like this direction then :)

Brand new as in previously unreleased. No idea how old it is.

An interesting observation I'd like to point out is that the ringtone is titled "Brad's Yo," and there was also a seed from the MTM sessions called "Yo (Unsolved Mysteries)." I wonder if they're the same thing? It certainly sounds like something that could easily be an unfinished seed.

An interesting observation I'd like to point out is that the ringtone is titled "Brad's Yo," and there was also a seed from the MTM sessions called "Yo (Unsolved Mysteries)." I wonder if they're the same thing? It certainly sounds like something that could easily be an unfinished seed.

Was this in the Making of MTM DVD? Like, on the computer when they were talking about demo names or something? I have to go watch it again...

I'd say it's a safe assumption to make...but who knows, it could just as easily be something from the new album sessions...we need some clarification from Mike or Phoenix or someone haha.

Was this in the Making of MTM DVD? Like, on the computer when they were talking about demo names or something? I have to go watch it again...

Yeah, I took screenshots of all the computer screens when they were mentioning the seeds and got a list of about 60-70 of them from that.

The site is pretty cool. I can't seem to join though, every time that I have an email sent to me it never loads. I wanna see the Chester wallpaper and the Hybrid Theory screensaver. BIO is pretty cool. I'm using Brad's Yo as a ringtone now. Haha.