Welcome To The New LPL Forums!

Legend

The LPL Staff Team and I would like to welcome you all to the new LPL Forum, powered by Invision Power Board. We feel that big changes needed to be made to the forum and website, which is why LPL 4.0 is currently in the works, and a new forum is out for you all now. But before we all go crazy on the new forum, there are a few things I would like to mention.

Some Username Changes

On the old forum, if you had a username with a character that was not a number or a letter, chances are that your name was modified during the date conversion. If you can't log in with your old username, try logging in with what your username would be without those characters. If that still doesn't work, register a new account and get in contact with an admin, specifically me, as I dont know who on the staff team is familiar with the IPB software. From there, I will help pinpoint what your account name is. If you would like to change your name, please let me know.

Data transfer went well!

All post counts, threads, posts, usernames, passwords, and everything in between was transferred correctly. There should be no problems from anyone, unless stated above for the username problem. The only thing that was lost, however, was the avatars. I'm sorry, but the conversion couldn't take the avatars with it.

New Features!

Go ahead. Look around. The board is FILLED with new features as well as some new boards for everyone to post in.

I'm aware that everything isn't perfect yet. It's 6:30 AM EST and I've been working on this forum pretty much non stop since 12 AM EST. I still haven't went to bed. If you found a problem, let the staff know and we will get to fixing it!

EDIT: PM's are not working currenty, we are working on it!

How about all the global topics like The PR Downloads?

Damn IPB took my brackets, I feel naked...

I'll look into that. If we don't have those on the new forum, we still have the old forum up, so it can be just a simple copy/paste job. I'll try and also see if we can get your brackets back in.

Looks amazing, bravo :)

Thank you.

Lo-fi version loads extremly fast on iPhone. Can't figure put how to post when viewing in lo-fi though (had to switch to post this)

I'll figure it out and let you know. :P

i'm wonder what was wrong with phpBB 3.x version? because i running it on my site too.

Nothing was wrong with the phpBB version. We just decided to change to a better forum software that can get our ideas for a forum completed easier.

1st: The forum looks great. Is there any option like "remember me" or "always stay logged"? Its asking me all the time to log in :/ 2nd: Dunno if it's my internet connection but those forums are working quite slow. I mean old ones worked good but now it takes awhile to enter :o

1st: The forum looks great. Is there any option like "remember me" or "always stay logged"? Its asking me all the time to log in :/ 2nd: Dunno if it's my internet connection but those forums are working quite slow. I mean old ones worked good but now it takes awhile to enter :o

works fine for me dude.

love the new forums

onto LPL 4.0!!! :)

Delete your cookies/cache and it will work just fine for you.

The forum won't be changing anymore.

Why is the forum I'm looking at right now completely different from the one I was looking at earlier today when I saw you make that post, then?

The "View First Unread Post" option is completely gone, having to hit both the Quote AND Reply buttons to quote someone is stupid, the vertical color blocks going through each post is incredibly hard on the eyes...to name a few things.

Edited by Astat