Last Week Of January

hahninator

I would like to have some informations about it to share here, but no...

Honestly, I begin seriously to think that the new game (+new song) won't be available in january like it was said previously, but somewhere in february. In my opinion ,the music for relief effort has pushed back the 8-Bit Rebellion, so...(hey, I'm not saying it is a bad thing, I'm really into the help for Haiti!)

From what I know it can take (i think) like 2 weeks for an app to be approved after being submitted. If they havent at least submitted it yet, I doubt were getting it in January. I remain hopeful though.

mike said recently about the album something like "i'm not going to give a release date because people cling onto it"......

*Looks at all of you*

I think he means not yet, they'll wait until a month before or something. Just so that everyone doesn't spam fake rips of it and all that bull.

I think he means not yet, they'll wait until a month before or something. Just so that everyone doesn't spam fake rips of it and all that bull.

have to agree with you!! anyway there are still a lot of things that can change, so it's the best to don't announce it to early.

I got an e-mail back from the guys who are making the LP game, nothing revealed but here it is:

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your interest in the Linkin Park iPhone game! As you may have already heard, the game will have some very cool and exclusive Linkin Park content. The latest news about the game will be announced on our website www.botme.com, as well, you can visit Linkin Park's official website! Please stay tuned for more info and a game launch date! For any promotions and when the game is live, we will for sure send you an email to let you know.

Mike also blogged about the game 2 weeks ago, giving a brief overview of the game. You can read his impressions at:

http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/01/07/linkin-p...me-coming-soon/

Thanks again for your interest and we hope you'll enjoy the game when it's available on the App Store! Stay tuned!

Best regards,

The Botme.com Team

http://www.botme.com/

Guys in response to all your comments here's my theory. They probably planned on getting all the DSP's out before the game, to get that out of the way, but they got distracted with the Haiti effort, so now the DSP's were delayed to this week (according to Hahninator they are coming out this week anyway), and the game might be released at the end of this week or sometime in early Feb.

I got an e-mail back from the guys who are making the LP game, nothing revealed but here it is:

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your interest in the Linkin Park iPhone game! As you may have already heard, the game will have some very cool and exclusive Linkin Park content. The latest news about the game will be announced on our website www.botme.com, as well, you can visit Linkin Park's official website! Please stay tuned for more info and a game launch date! For any promotions and when the game is live, we will for sure send you an email to let you know.

Mike also blogged about the game 2 weeks ago, giving a brief overview of the game. You can read his impressions at:

http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/01/07/linkin-p...me-coming-soon/

Thanks again for your interest and we hope you'll enjoy the game when it's available on the App Store! Stay tuned!

Best regards,

The Botme.com Team

http://www.botme.com/

I will be watching that site very closely, because they said their announcement will be on there so one should be coming soon and it is likely to be posted on there before MS.com, but I could be wrong.

(according to Hahninator they are coming out this week anyway)

Yep. I've been told by one person that they are coming out this week, but that was before Haiti, and then another has told me it's likely they'll come out this week. I see the DSP's coming soon, yeah.

Yep. I've been told by one person that they are coming out this week, but that was before Haiti, and then another has told me it's likely they'll come out this week. I see the DSP's coming soon, yeah.

Sweet, yeah I remember that news post cuz when I read it I think I almost spit out hot tea lol. Not sure tho.

Sweet, yeah I remember that news post cuz when I read it I think I almost spit out hot tea lol. Not sure tho.

Oh thats really cool. Now I am all excited!